Cap? How much do we have left? When will Clump update? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cap? How much do we have left? When will Clump update?

Not sure exactly with all this signing going on, but one important point to remember is that the likes of Jason Taylor, Zach and others have not had their contracts renegotiated to make room, and they have to my knowledge expressed a willingness to do it if it 'helps the team', so even if we are a few million from the cap, we can do some re-gigging and will have more room to spend.

i read that also. i think saban is saving that as a last resort.

huh? oh yeah... nice avatar, so any way, the dolphins have 2 boobs left, and if we trade for more boobs then ... we....... can... boobs.

clumpy are u out there? can u shed some light on this?

dpomega23 said:
huh? oh yeah... nice avatar, so any way, the dolphins have 2 boobs left, and if we trade for more boobs then ... we....... can... boobs.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

dpomega23 said:

That was great. That last "boobs" was perfect. :sidelol:

dpomega23 said:

:sidelol::sidelol:

By the way... Welcome to the site bro!

welcome to the site? i have been on here since 2002. i am still looking/waiting for an answer!

somewhere lurking in the shadows is the Dark one not batman u dumb A** clumpy!

No kidding aside, all I can think about is your avatar! And I want to know who she is!

Wait...what was the topic of this thread again...was it boobs?!?!

Back
Top Bottom