Cap? How much do we have left? When will Clump update? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cap? How much do we have left? When will Clump update?

dpomega23 said:
huh? oh yeah... nice avatar, so any way, the dolphins have 2 boobs left, and if we trade for more boobs then ... we....... can... boobs.

:sidelol:

I think the last I heard we had something like $6 to $8 million left, but that was before DMac got a new contract.

Now that Free agency is slowing down Clump will prolly get an update to us in time. These things are not very easy to do...They involve going through every player on the roster to find their salary...and then going through reports to find the bonus and then more work to try and find any incentives or roster bonus's....

OneHondo said:
I think the last I heard we had something like $6 to $8 million left, but that was before DMac got a new contract.

D-mac was signed to a vet min contract of 585,000 of which only 500,000 counts against the cap so his contract is rather unimportant.

Sorry, y'all.......I've been busy with the new house stuff and working OT to pay for it :(

update very soon :)

Back
Top Bottom