Cap Number | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cap Number

FINishedPerfect

Scout Team
Reaction score
With todays cut how much does it free us up with the salary cap???And does any of them count against the cap???

Yeah I'm hearing anywhere from around 46,46.5,47. Prolly 46. But I think Parcells is up to something. I think he's on the phone.

Adding the cap charges of release of the released players ($13.92 million) to the anticipated $35.56 million is approx. $49.5 million.

Possibly $49.5 million under the cap? Holy crap. That's a lot of money to be signing lots of draft picks! That's one thing the Miami Dolphins to be in the business of. The business of aquring lots and lots of draft picks! What can I say, I'm greedy when it comes to draft picks!

Holy Crap Close To 50m? Do You Relize How Much We Can Get??? :)

I think Flozell Adams/ Ken Halmin will b e our 1st FA sign, but signs point to say Flozell wants to play for Miami a lot.

All signs point to it, he said he wants to play for Sparano.

Barber and Hamlin aren't the only key free agents the Cowboys have to focus on re-signing -- offensive tackle Flozell Adams and DE Chris Canty are also in the financial crosshairs. Adams will be 33 heading into next season, so committing big dollars to him might not be in the Cowboys' best interests. Moreover, Adams would likely be lured to follow former Cowboys O-line coach Tony Sparano to Miami if the Dolphins aren't going to use their top draft pick on an offensive linemen. Hamlin will also be pursued by several clubs; Barber will likely re-sign for the high tender, over $2 million.
http://sportsline.com/nfl/fantasy/story/10578767

well,close to 50 million is alot of money to use on FA and draft picks. i hope we get the best players possible and whoever we get in FA,i hope they're good and still have plenty of mileage left on their tires.

Back
Top Bottom