Cap Page Update Has Been Submitted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cap Page Update Has Been Submitted

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
First of all, I want to apologize to y'all. I've had a very busy summer and haven't been able to spend much time on my salary cap stuff as I would have liked. Now that a lot of union stuff is out of the way, I'll have more time.

I have submitted to Muck a new cap page and it will take him some time to make the changes. He should have the changes in time for the cuts coming this weekend :lol:

The cap page will be updated before season opener with the final 53 man roster and those players on IR/PUP, etc

---------------------------------------

In the mean time, I presently have y'all $6.44 million under but there is some info missing. I would put Miami about $5 to $5.5 million under. More cap space will be coming once the final cuts are made.

Clumpy

Did you happen to notice the Dolphins have 77 players instead of the 75 reported??? They are also claiming 10 NFLE exemptions but Tony Pape is on the reserve did not report list.

5 million under the cap eh? Thats a lot more room than I was expecting so I guess thats a very good sign. Gives us room to sign a few cuts if need be and it gives us room to extend some contracts if need be.

Philter25 said:
5 million under the cap eh? Thats a lot more room than I was expecting so I guess thats a very good sign. Gives us room to sign a few cuts if need be and it gives us room to extend some contracts if need be.

I think we are lower than that. I am up to date and have us at $5.425. But we were $2 to $2.5 million too high in April so I think we are about $3.4 million under the cap right now. It is about time Clayton comes out with new numbers.

Hope someone has insider access as his cap info has been changed to pay for information.

Clumpy said:
I will be making any necessary changes/corrections with the cuts announced Sunday
shave the fur off your butt clumpy and somebody will surely kiss it for the rest of us.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom