Cap Space!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cap Space!!!

sceeto

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I know it's way too early to judge this new regime, but looking at all the draft picks we have going into the draft, maybe more to come, and looking at all the CAP SPACE we have!, It's amazing! I believe we're 1st in the league now in terms of having the most cap space. How long has it been since we've been in such good shape heading into a season. So far they've done an amazing job, IMO, especially considering what they were left with. We must give them major props for now. Let's hope it continues!!!

Realistically CamRan left this place in good shape cap-wise.

Realistically CamRan left this place in good shape cap-wise.
Well CamRan didn't seem to have the juevos to be able to cut some of the old and getting older vets in order to free up a lot of that extra cap space, in order to make a real shot at rebuilding and getting younger. Did he?

Well CamRan didn't seem to have the juevos to be able to cut some of the old and getting older vets in order to free up a lot of that extra cap space, in order to make a real shot at rebuilding and getting younger. Did he?

uh yes he did. look at our o line he cut the losers. we coudlnt cut evreyone cuz we didnt have ne players behind em. hence that article a few weeks ago.

Could have swore they traded underachiever overpaid chamber for a pick and dropped his rediculous salary, got rid of mcmike and his horrible *** and salary, got rid of carter and his horrible salary. got rid of mare and his horrible salary hell he actually got a pick for his bum ***, got rid of culpepper and his horrible salary, and the list continues randy mueller knew it was time to start making moves last year and he did. he put us inthis position cap wise not parcells, all they did basically is cut zach 5.5 mill so come on be real son

Could have swore they traded underachiever overpaid chamber for a pick and dropped his rediculous salary, got rid of mcmike and his horrible *** and salary, got rid of carter and his horrible salary. got rid of mare and his horrible salary hell he actually got a pick for his bum ***, got rid of culpepper and his horrible salary, and the list continues randy mueller knew it was time to start making moves last year and he did. he put us inthis position cap wise not parcells, all they did basically is cut zach 5.5 mill so come on be real son

lmaoo ur crazy ur tripping out. that nevre happend fool! haha j/k. parcells did cut booker n' shelton etc etc but the point is all this cap came from Mueller like u stated wiht all those players. ppl r so fake its unbelievable. htey LOVED mueller for it n now parcells is here they give him the credit n love him. l

Actually, I think getting rid of Chambers and Carter were bad moves. There were others at the time that would have been better. Porter's contract??? etc... Chambers looked pretty good in SD. We just had absolutly no offense, QB, etc... in order for him to excel. I didn't hate CamRan, there was just no cohesiveness or team attidude within the coaching staff, it seemed. You have to admit that you have a pretty good feeling about what seems to be getting started in Miami, no?....

I know it's way too early to judge this new regime, but looking at all the draft picks we have going into the draft, maybe more to come, and looking at all the CAP SPACE we have!, It's amazing! I believe we're 1st in the league now in terms of having the most cap space. How long has it been since we've been in such good shape heading into a season. So far they've done an amazing job, IMO, especially considering what they were left with. We must give them major props for now. Let's hope it continues!!!

yeah, what they said. we have this much cap space now thanks in most part to randy. cam not so much probably, but randy was trying to set himself up this year for a big year, but didn't get the opportunity to use it. randy cut fat first and traded away high salary later freeing up lots more cash because he wasn't using dead cap this year (relative of course). Bill and Jeff have just cut and created lots of dead cap. Remember that.

Does anyone have a link to every NFL teams cap?? I'm curios as to what the Patsies cap status is.

Back
Top Bottom