Caption Time: What was Mark Sanchez saying? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Caption Time: What was Mark Sanchez saying?

I'm 100% sure he is asking her where she gets her nails and hair done, and of course the best place to buy douche so his butthole is clean.
llooool..

I love how the jets fans tries to prove thsanchez isn't a **** by searching for a picture of him sitting remotely close to a female. lol..... Being around a girl doesn't make you straight, it makes you a girl-friend. HEY SISTA!

"AMATEUR!!! I can do the whole thing without gagging!!!"

BTW, I find it really funny that you are so gay for your QB that you actually went and googled a pic of him with a girl to try to prove he's not a butt pirate so that we'll stop making fun of this picture

Nice try but I didn't have to google it since its been on the Jets board when rumors of him dating Jamie Lynn Sigler.

I could also post a video of Sanchez getting into a car with 7 different women.

Point is Sanchez is banging way hotter girls than you are or your teams QB.

Nice try but I didn't have to google it since its been on the Jets board when rumors of him dating Jamie Lynn Sigler.

So what your telling me is that your so gay for Sanchez is that you went and searched gangrene for a pic of Sanchez with a girl to try and prove he doesnt look gay in that first pic. Either that or your so gay for Sanchez that you bookmarked the page or saved the pic to your hardrive.

You can save that vid of him with those 7 girls so you can make yourself feel better about seeing him in a tube top. Your a funny little jet fan.

Girls night out I presume.

"I am hungry, no weenie for me right now,honey.I am in the mood for a five dolla foot long."

Back
Top Bottom