Carlos Beltran | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carlos Beltran

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
:fire: It's not right that they won't let him play in the all-star game, he deserves to play in the game because he is better then over half of the outfielders in the all-star game including both teams, so just because he got traded he cannot play in this year's all-star game

nick19991 said:
:fire: It's not right that they won't let him play in the all-star game, he deserves to play in the game because he is better then over half of the outfielders in the all-star game including both teams, so just because he got traded he cannot play in this year's all-star game

I don't know if he is better over half the OF.NL is filled with top OF.

It is a shame he will not be going, but he should. MLB should make some type of rule change so this does not happen because he is an amazing player who has been playing lights out for both of his teams. It is a shame.

This is something that should have been worked out 15 years ago. Did baseball not forsee this every happening? Hell I did when I was 12 but thought MLB had an solution worked out.

SMadison29 said:
This is something that should have been worked out 15 years ago. Did baseball not forsee this every happening? Hell I did when I was 12 but thought MLB had an solution worked out.

the MLB is a bit slow on things like this, like with their drug policy they were the last sports league to get strict on drugs

minus said:
I don't know if he is better over half the OF.NL is filled with top OF.

he is better then some of them

He was added to the NL team in place of Griffey....good move by McKeon, Beltran definately deserved to play in this game and I'm glad they found a way to accomadate him.

Back
Top Bottom