Carlos Boozer added to Olympic Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carlos Boozer added to Olympic Team

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I tell you one thing....getting Gold in Athens will be tougher than ever...I wont be shocked if we dont come away with the gold :shakeno:

Wade expected to be added in a few days, heard this on Orlando's 740 The Team while driving today...

The positives are we have a younger, hungrier team. We used to win w/ hungry college kids then we sent the pros and eventually they got bored and we got beat. The young guys have talent and will want it more plus we have a great coach in Larry Brown. I feel pretty good about this team even though it's far from our best.

Boozer? This is a lot worse then adding Dwayne Wade. Boozer has absolutely no business playing for the USA in Athens. Of the guys they could still add, there are a bunch of better players. :shakeno:

t2thejz said:
Well win......these guys are still world class players

Carlos Boozer isn't "world class." We could have definitely picked someone better than Boozer to go to Athens. Selecting Boozer was a pretty bad idea.

Yes he is compared to the rest of the worlds players........excluding the other Americans at his position

I like Boozer, he's the type of guy the team needs. He is not all about himself(Iverson) and will do what the coach asks him to do. He is also a solid 15, 10 player.

Boozer is a good TEAM player who will pass the ball around and get numerous assists. That being said, there are better players who could have gone instead of Boozer. I don't think this was a TERRIBLE move, but I think we could have put a better guy on the squad. Hey can someone post the roster of the team so far?

Back
Top Bottom