Carpenter's Satisfation Payback... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carpenter's Satisfation Payback...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dan Carpenter must be thrilled that his new team (Bills) beat us in both meetings this years; especially the first game where his field goal sealed it for them.

I like Carp. I would not have drafted a kicker in the 5th and gone with a rookie.

Carp cost us games both as a Phin and a Bill! Regardless of Sturgis output, Carp had to go. Also he is not a Pirate!

Carp was awful for us last year and guess what, Sturgis has sucked this year, too.

Figures that our GM, the former kicker, can't get a decent ****ing kicker in here.

Carp cost us 2 games last season with poor kicking. Now this year he had a good season, but based on 2012 it appeared that he was losing his accuracy.
Sturgis hit a rough patch but came through it. By cutting Carp, it motivated him to improve his accuracy. Good luck to Buffalo on picking up a decent player but I'm still comfortable with the Ireland decision. Nobody knows kickers like the Irish...

BTW J David Wannyheimer - If you are the official driver of the move Mike Pouncey to guard bandwagon, I volunteer to be the official navi-Gator.

Carp cost us games both as a Phin and a Bill! Regardless of Sturgis output, Carp had to go. Also he is not a Pirate!

Better watch your speed on those icy mountain roads in that nice Viper...(not as nice as the mustang though)

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

BTW J David Wannyheimer - If you are the official driver of the move Mike Pouncey to guard bandwagon, I volunteer to be the official navi-Gator.

I am on that bus. Pouncey is a good fill in at center, but he is better off at guard. The tea should make a serious run for Alex Mack...a much better..proven...player.

Carp can watch us in the playoffs while he is on the golf course.

Neither Carp nor Sturgis is satisfactory. Carp turned bad after a good start to his career, but I'm terrified every time Sturgis steps up. Let's face it, Sturgis doesn't even look like an athlete. He looks like he needs directions to a chess club meeting.

My favorite Miami kicker was Pete Stoyanovich. Pete was money and consistent.

We need to keep looking for a kicker. There are some great kickers out there. The Rams', Broncos' and Ravens' kickers to name three without trying. Sturgis is not quality.

Back
Top Bottom