carson palmer one step closer to leaving Bengals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

carson palmer one step closer to leaving Bengals

enduro

unknown quantity
Reaction score
Carson Palmer’s house is for sale

Quarterback Carson Palmer wants out of Cincinnati. The Bengals have said they won’t trade him. Palmer reportedly is willing to retire if he isn’t moved to a new team.
Regardless of how it all plays out, Palmer is taking the dance to the next level. He’s selling his Cincinnati house.

As i said before, Jeff is very interested in this situation.

Way to get me excited for nothing.

How does this make him closer to being a dolphin?

Good luck selling a luxury property in Cincinnasty!

This is a terribly misleading thread.

This is a terribly misleading thread.

not really, you just expected too much.

In order for Carson Palmer to get traded, he needs to do stuff like this.

Its a step.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

How does it not? Doesn't he need to force a trade?

I'd expect we'd be on his list of suitors and probably one of the favorites.

I agree with everyone above, one step closer to being a Dolphin is someone seeing Palmer heading into the front office to sign a contract offer.

I agree with everyone above, one step closer to being a Dolphin is someone seeing Palmer heading into the front office to sign a contract offer.

Does anyone know what a "step" constitutes. Its the ninth of february, what did you expect to read?

You are really interested in Palmer? I remember watching the Jets Playoff game last year and watching him, and thinking what the heck happened to this guy. I don't know if he will ever get back to his pre-elbow issue form. Him passing on surgery in 2008 was what sent him backward. I would still probably give a 4th rounder or beyond for him, but I am really concerned that he has spent too many years with idiot WRs, a bad team, and neglected to properly address his elbow issue. If this is the answer to our QB problem we are almost better off plucking one of the 2nd-3rd rounder types and hoping they pan out.

As far as the thread goes. Putting his house on the market is just a ploy to get his message acrossed. But it goes nowhere towards the fact that Palmer is going to be a Fin.

I thought it was misleading as well. Especially with the "BREAKING" icon next to it. Sounds like to me he is a step closer to retirement than anything.

Does anyone know what a "step" constitutes. Its the ninth of february, what did you expect to read?

That he had been released and is talking to Miami about a job.

Until that happens or until a new CBA is reached Plamer is no closer to being a Dolphin then Payton Manning or Tom Brady.

A step constitutes progression towards something, selling a house and threatening to sit out constitutes nothing in terms of Miami.

For some this thread title's a CT.. but for me, seeing that it's a lot about nothing is the happy ending.

I feel there's a better chance of him retiring than him becoming a Dolphin.

he's selling up to go into an old people's home.................

Back
Top Bottom