CBS and ESPN power rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS and ESPN power rankings

Nice time for Crisco to hop on the Saban bandwagon

"For this team to win nine games is amazing. In two more years, Nick Saban will have the Dolphins pushing for a Super Bowl."

:df81: :1st: :df81:

TotoreMexico said:
"For this team to win nine games is amazing. In two more years, Nick Saban will have the Dolphins pushing for a Super Bowl."

:df81: :1st: :df81:

Your sig is awesome hahahahahahaha

Best part about our power rankings are that Miami beat 3 of the Top Ten teams, including - N.E (backups or no backups we were containing brady well), Denver (biggest upset of the season, awesome home opener), and Carolina (steve smith may have had a career day but we still came out with the W). I predicted a 10- 6 season and by going 9-7 i am more than impressed with the work saban has done. Saban should be considered for Coach of the Year even though he wont win, he should be in the running. No one believeD in this team, and ESPN's Sean Salisbury said this team will be lucky to get 4 wins, let alone a win. KISS MY *** SALISBURY YOU BLOW CHUNKS. 9 - 7 J-A-C-K-A-S-S!!!!

someone please explaine what these power rankings are good for :shakeno:

they are absolutly useless!!!!!!!

ASUFinFan said:
2 more years, i think next year we will have a shot.

well, I think two years is right, becuase I think miami will be playoff bound, but not quite there. Another year of good drafting on top of that, then they should be super bowl bound.

Back
Top Bottom