CB's in drills today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CB's in drills today

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
holding off all thoughts on CB's till transition drills today, in class till 2 so can't watch till tonight, wanna see if rhodes and trufant can explode their hips and look smooth in transitions. Not a big 40 guy myself but wanna see a first round corner run atleast in the low 4.5's.. I don't see Milliner,Rhodes, or Trufant as low 4.4 guys, I expect Banks to run the best among potential 1st rounders.. Post your input and opinion from there performance in position drillls today!! We all know we are drafting atleast 1 corner, post about your favorite 2-3!!...back to algebra :(

Wow, Amerson with an unofficial 4.38. Where the heck did that come from?

Banks ran slower than expected his first run (projected as a 4.55 ran 4.59) but speed isn't his strength. 40 times are interesting, but we gotta wait till the positional drills. Will Davis and Leon McFadden will probably make bank today

Banks second run in the 4.6s. I kind of expected him to be 4.5+ but you'd like to see better than 4.6

4.35 for Gratz. I like that kid, maybe just a little small.

Banks slower than I expected... good possibility he could be a Dolphin.

Just for reference, doesn't sound like anybody really believes Dee Milner is a 4.31

He's not.

Put some pads on these guys and see what they run.

They play in pads, let's see what they run in pads. Let's find out what they run in pads on a hot day after already running around for an hour.

These dudes are fresh out of the shower, well rested, in their underwear and under the comforts of a dome.

LOL @ 40 times.

He's not.

Put some pads on these guys and see what they run.

They play in pads, let's see what they run in pads. Let's find out what they run in pads on a hot day after already running around for an hour.

These dudes are fresh out of the shower, well rested, in their underwear and under the comforts of a dome.

LOL @ 40 times.

as I said in the VIP forum, we gotta see how these guys do in position drills. The 40 hurts Banks a bit, but if he does great in position drills he'll be fine. Some of the fast guys may not be able to change direction

I don't think David Amerson ever really sank as much as people thought.

When he got burned deep by Cordarrelle Patterson it was because he didn't react well to Patterson's double move out-and-up.

Johnthan Banks on the other hand reacted perfectly to the same move and didn't get burned, knocked away the pass.

I don't think David Amerson ever really sank as much as people thought.

When he got burned deep by Cordarrelle Patterson it was because he didn't react well to Patterson's double move out-and-up.

But how do you explain him getting beat for five touchdowns against Miami? Dorsett, Scott, & Hurns are all different types of receviers & beat him in a variety of ways.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Just for reference, doesn't sound like anybody really believes Dee Milner is a 4.31

That's crazy, I didn't think he was that fast.

But how do you explain him getting beat for five touchdowns against Miami? Dorsett, Scott, & Hurns are all different types of receviers & beat him in a variety of ways.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

That's crazy, I didn't think he was that fast.

Amerson had a bad game . . . and Stephen Morris had a great game as well as his WRs. That Miami speed snuck up on him and bit him in the ass. Still, one game doesn't define a career and it shouldn't in Amerson's case.

Back
Top Bottom