CEO Mike Dee Addresses New Logo "Leak" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CEO Mike Dee Addresses New Logo "Leak"

It seems like he is quietly acknowledging that it is their logo or one of them. Thank god he said they're creating alternatives as well because that leaked logo is bland and boring as all hell.

I saw this tweet the other day... He is obviously admitting that there's a few logos that have made it to the final stage. I fully believe the fact they leaked this one purposely to see the reaction.

The leaked logo is fugly. Submissive, effeminate, plastic and passionless.

I'd expect that logo on a feminine hygiene product.

Please no more soulless corporate generic crap that resembles the stadium logo.

Give me something like Pasquale's tweak of the angry dolphin, tthat's what the fans want.

Sea World called, they want their dolphin petting sign back.

The only change that should be accepted should this one, which i think someone on this site mad. The leaked logo doesnt even have words to describe how terrible it is. It's like Jeff Ireland drew it up himself while trying to draft.View attachment 9660

I'd like to think that the team isn't that completely out of touch with the fanbase to leak such a boring and ugly logo. The final product has to be better than that.

He isn't admitting a damn thing. As others have said, I'm sure this leak was intentional to gauge interest. There has to be a few more to choose from, why not let us choose?

I hope he listens to all the complaints and doesn't change the logo....at least not drastically. As one man once said....its where the real money is made...."merchandising merchandising merchandising." P.S. I want a Dolphins flamethrower

Mike Dee, Steve Ross, Jeff Ireland. What a bunch of blumbering idiots.

Back
Top Bottom