Chad Henne Meets the Media Video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne Meets the Media Video

He handled the criticism questions very well,media blew it out of proportion like everything else as if it was a sob story.He knows the nature of the game but also mentioned he had feelings like everyone else.He also mentioned it as motivation going forward.Also talked about his relationship with brandon marshall and how it has improved.Also,how he has opened up more on and off the field.Talked about dabolls offense giving players more of an opportunity i guess u kould say.He said last that he understands how quickly things change and knows if he plays well we will be behind him but if he doesn't produce he will continue to be criticized.He also said "bandwagon" fans..which is a solid assessment of how fickle our fans are sometimes.lol:lol:

I'm actually impressed with his responses. If he truly believes what he says himself, then maybe he does deserve a 3rd chance. Maybe we all were victims to circumstance and a poor OC to Offensive personnel combination. Maybe we will finally be on track to pull off one of the best team combination turn arounds, and win out within our division and truly dominate. Or this could all be for not and we crash and burn. Either way, it will be a fun ride over the next 6 weeks to see what we have. I will try to stay positive for the next 6 weeks, but if we don't gel and turn things around, I will most likely drive off of a bridge.

Back
Top Bottom