Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

If this is true...

aw94iv-1.gif

So much for all the MuchoStinko supporters with their "he isnt a wife beater he's just funny" arguments.

Ive got one word that could sum Chad Johnson up pretty well............ scumbag.

its on Sun Sentinel, confirmed by Davie Police chief.

DAVIE—
– Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson was arrested Saturday night for domestic violence, according to Davie Police Department captain Dale Engle.
Engle said he was unclear of the extent of the incident.

Damn I knew I shouldve started a similar thread about this guy like what I did with Garrard. I had planned to and even mentioned a couple of times that he is next on my list. There were 3 guys I wanted off this team and for good reason. Well basically just Garrard and Chad Johnson, but Vontae is getting real close.

Damn if I had posted that thread today and then hit gold again like I did with Garrard within 24 hours of posting about it!

Guys like this arent hard to snuff out.

Well, plaxico is still available, and he can still catch the ball

You know, honestly, we don't even need this **** with him. The receivers, despite his lousy performance, were the bright spot last night.

So.....anyone want to explain to me why it was essential that we trade Brandon Marshall?

Back
Top Bottom