Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Welcome back Clyde Gates.

chadochocinco-1.jpg

I thought he would at least make it to the last episode of Hard Knocks

I wasnt sure when I was watching hard knocks if that was Chad that said he was getting arrested or not. Between this, the POOR representation he has displayed for the Fins, I am all for canning his ass. We can find someone much less expensive.

Davie police spokesman said fight between Chad Johnson and his wife started over a receipt for a box of condoms

Haha, oh ****. But who bought them?

Potential scenario no 2....

McDonald's drive thru (face it, if this happened in a car you know McDonald's is involved). Someone driving by trying to get a big mac while hammered with his friends spots MuchoStinko in the drive thru. Guy says to his friend, "Hey ITS CHAD JOHNSON! Get that nerf ball out of the back seat. Lets see if he can catch it!" Guy in passenger seat throws nerf ball towards Chad Johnson. Chad instinctively does the move he has now mastered where he goes into a dive for the ball. While this makes the catch tougher, it gives off the appearence that he is trying really hard, but the only goal of this move is to avoid getting hit by a defender. In process of diving, Chad headbutts wife. Drunk guys pick up nerf ball and flee the scene. No one spots them. Chad tries to explain, nobody buys it, gets arrested.

Back
Top Bottom