Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Damn I knew I shouldve started a similar thread about this guy like what I did with Garrard. I had planned to and even mentioned a couple of times that he is next on my list. There were 3 guys I wanted off this team and for good reason. Well basically just Garrard and Chad Johnson, but Vontae is getting real close.

Damn if I had posted that thread today and then hit gold again like I did with Garrard within 24 hours of posting about it!

Guys like this arent hard to snuff out.

WV - You're on a roll are there any other Dolphins that you think should be removed? Blog now or forever hold your peace. (I think that you're wrong with Vontae, but are there any others?).

If they leave a loudmouth like him in jail for too long, he'll be a whole new kind of "open."

Damn, he is now officially done as an NFL player.

Strike 1 - Cursing at the press conference.
Strike 2 - Shying away from contact and dropping balls.
Strike 3 - Head-butting your "wife".

I have no idea why he married that broad. She has a nasty mouth on her and talks wayyyy too much.

First Garrard....now Johnson.....when it rains it pours!

Both of them being gone is EXCELLENT longterm for the phins. How Ireland ever brought those two losers in here I have no clue. Just more proof Ireland is clueless. I did less than 30 minutes of research the other day and came to the conclusion that Garrard would come up mysteriously injured soon. Low and behold it happened the next day. Ireland dosent do his homework. And I suck at the interwebz.

I dont think it takes a genius either to know that Chad Johnson was bad news. Fire Ireland already. I simply have no idea how he stayed on after Parcells garbage was cleaned out. Ireland is the only turd left from Parcells mess.

Just when I thought "this is great no arrest this year " boom Chad screwed it up for everybody!

Already clearing the way for the #1 pick. Suck it Indy if you think you're getting it again. Then trade that pick and stock up for the future.

Just think. 2 days ago we thought that Garrard and Chad Johnson were 2 players that were going help us big time this season and now neither may play a regular season snap in Miami. Wow, just wow.

Back
Top Bottom