Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Its funny the obama 1 is 2 many commercial was just on before i came on and saw this thread

And yes, Ireland needs to step up to the plate and cut him (tonight). No more of Johnson's crap is needed on the team. He had a very short leash so he hung himself with it now.

It just sucks because Irish is stuck here...Ross is his buttboy and if we do somehow get rid of JI, thatll mean another start from scratch with a new Coach, staff, etc...mired in mediocrity as long as Ross is the one signing the checks...someone else please buy this damn team!

I'll bet some of the young receivers on the roster are doing cartwheels now since their chances of making the team just increased.

Unbelievable. CUT.

I honestly didn't expect this from Chad. He is vulgar and immature, but he has never shown any semblance of off-the-field problems or anger issues of this sort. Cut him and don't even think twice...

WV - You're on a roll are there any other Dolphins that you think should be removed? Blog now or forever hold your peace. (I think that you're wrong with Vontae, but are there any others?).

Thanks bro. Im not sure about Vontae yet. But, I tell you as things stand with him right now, if this is the last year of his contract(im not sure if it is) Id let him walk.

Nobody really stands out to me now when it comes to character. But, perhaps I should start doing some research on the rest of this team. I know Hartline got hammered and drove and got out of that on technicality. I wonder if he learned his lesson? If he is still drinking and driving he needs to go.

Sean Smith can walk at the end of this year. Nothing to do with character as far as I can tell, he just completely blows and never seems to improve.

He claims the butted heads accidentally while still in the car. LOL -- whatever.

At this point, I really have no idea why the team would feel the need to keep him.

UPDATE: Police have released a photo of what they seized in the trunk of her car.

condoms-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom