Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Well even though Im not a chad johnson fan, never been much a fan of anybody thats all about promoting himself Im not gonna say he is a scumbag at this point we dont know what happened and he has never to my recollection had this issue before unlike Brandon marshall. Randy Strarks was arrested and charged with Domestic Assault a few years ago and has yet to be a repeat offender. So lets see what facts come out. Now if we want to cut him for performance and his overall attitude fine its cool with me.

It is funny though we trade one wife beater for a possible wife beater ugh lol.

Police say the fight started when Chad Johnson noticed a receipt for a box of condoms in his wife's vehicle. DAM!

Guess he shoulda kept on playing FIFA and Call of Duty lmaoooo

Or actually learning the Patriots playbook. He mightve caught a few more balls last year and gotten a better contract. Everyone knows what his stats were last season. Not a god damned sole knows or cares what his FIFA records are.

Would not matter... "no *****" + this = cut!

Brandon Marshall had done worse yet people celebrated when we traded for him, then played apologist when other incidents happened/surfaced.

The fact that he's older, had a bad year last year and dropped that ball last night makes "cut him" easy and morally satisfying. But it just bothers me to see people taking the high ground when how useful Chad is plays a huge role in the reaction of this thread.

Should be interesting to see what the FO does. After all, this is the organization that didn't cut a backup defensive lineman in Philip Merling when he beat up his pregnant girlfriend.

Or actually learning the Patriots playbook. He mightve caught a few more balls last year and gotten a better contract. Everyone knows what his stats were last season. Not a god damned sole knows or cares what his FIFA records are.
Reggie Bush does

If this condom stuff it really true? He should've opened the door gave her one for her thumb and told her to hitch a ride on down the road.

"Johnson remains in custody and won't be eligible for release until a bail hearing is set, which could be as late as Monday, Engle said"

guess he will be missing practice if not cut by then..

Back
Top Bottom