Chad Pennington and Son @ Final Home Miami Heat Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Pennington and Son @ Final Home Miami Heat Game

breezebebe

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did anyone else see Chad Pennington and his super cute blonde son at the final home game for the Miami Heat vs. the Detroit Pistons tonight?

Oh, he was there watching and waiting closely for El Heat to win in overtime - meanwhile, his little boy slept next to his side. It was so precious.

This is my first thread so be gentle, and if it needs to be moved, I'm cool with that. I just loved how Chad was there to watch the 43rd Heat win of the season go down right before they move into the playoffs.

Where was the Heat last year? Where were the Dolphins the previous season before Chad showed up? Even Reed the announcer was shouting how Quinn was the Pennington of the night - all heroic and stuff.

that's cool man. I remember when I lived in miami and I would go to heat games and I would see dolphins there. I met ricky williams when we first got him at a heat game. cool stuff. supporting the home team sports.

Did anyone else see Chad Pennington and his super cute blonde son at the final home game for the Miami Heat vs. the Detroit Pistons tonight?

Oh, he was there watching and waiting closely for El Heat to win in overtime - meanwhile, his little boy slept next to his side. It was so precious.

This is my first thread so be gentle, and if it needs to be moved, I'm cool with that. I just loved how Chad was there to watch the 43rd Heat win of the season go down right before they move into the playoffs.

Where was the Heat last year? Where were the Dolphins the previous season before Chad showed up? Even Reed the announcer was shouting how Quinn was the Pennington of the night - all heroic and stuff.
creepy...:foundout:

I think the poster is a female! So its not that creepy. Yea always fins players at heat games, I remember ECF the year before the championship run, Culpepper and Ronnie Brown were there chillin. And I was thinking, wow I cant wait to see Culpepper on the field LOL!

i think the username makes it obvious the poster is a female..."breezebebe"...i thought it was great that Pennington was at the game until the final buzzer even though the game was meaningless in the standings...a real sports fan

Granted, for those who weren't there to see it for ourselves, it does sound a tad "creepy."

2lnkb9z-1.jpg

This a childhood photo of you as a ventriloquist on Halloween?

yes... brought back some warm and welcoming memories.. or if I was young enough, then it would have been mammaries.

I see you expunged the Montreal Nationals from your sig. :(A fair-weather fan? Probably a better percentage in rooting for the Marlins, doncha think? :up:

I was there last night and was probably cheering the lowdest when they announced him. Beasley is a gonna be unstoppable but needs to stop settling for so many J's. Anthony looks like a preschooler on offense but has some nasty D

Back
Top Bottom