Champions League Semifinals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Champions League Semifinals

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The second leg of the Champions League is this week. On Tuesday, Deportivo will host Porto. The game is on ESPN2 and 2:30 EST and the first game ended 0-0. On Wednesday, Chelsea will host Monaco, and that game is also on at 2:30 EST. Monaco won the first match 3-1.

Deportivo 0 - 1 Porto

Porto scored in the second half on a penalty kick after a Porto player was taken down on the line of the box. Porto has gone from a UEFA Cup final team to a Champions League final team.

Chelsea 2 - 2 Monaco

Monaco has advanced to the Champions League final! Porto vs. Monaco sounds more like a UEFA Cup final than a Champions League final to me.

Yeah I saw both games as they were both aired on Espn 2. When do the finals begin? How unfortunate for Chelsea, I really thought they were going to come up with the victory. What a shot (or should I say cross) by Grock Jaer, my goodness, the curve and spin on the ball left me wondering. I predict Porto winning it, they seem like the better team IMO

Prime Time said:
Yeah I saw both games as they were both aired on Espn 2. When do the finals begin? How unfortunate for Chelsea, I really thought they were going to come up with the victory. What a shot (or should I say cross) by Grock Jaer, my goodness, the curve and spin on the ball left me wondering. I predict Porto winning it, they seem like the better team IMO

I think the final is May 26th. As for the UEFA C.......uhhhhh...I mean Champions League final, I think Monaco and their offensive style will be too much for Porto and Monaco will be the Champions of Europe!

Hell no! Porto is going to shut them out. I think their style of play matches up very nicely with Monacos.

Back
Top Bottom