change is good my friends | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

change is good my friends

American Heart

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think the dolphins need a total change, believe it or not, players on teams whith fierce looking logos actually play better than teams with harmless animals. i love the phins, but its about time that somone changes something there. the first step in changing an attitude is to change the look of things, when you look good you play good. say what u want, but these uniforms need to change.

Originally posted by American Heart
i think the dolphins need a total change, believe it or not, players on teams whith fierce looking logos actually play better than teams with harmless animals. i love the phins, but its about time that somone changes something there. the first step in changing an attitude is to change the look of things, when you look good you play good. say what u want, but these uniforms need to change.

:rolleyes:

There ya go.
Damn it's not players at all.... it's the logo!

Yes a fierce logo is the key to winning!
Those dynasty teams of the packers with that fierce G on their helmet. :lol:

That fierce looking Steel diamonds on the Steeler helmets :lol:

The San Francisco 49ers with that terrifying SF on their helmets :lol:

That only undefeated team ever with that harmless Dolphin on the helmets....

Your clearly onto something here! :o

Get a grip

Chill out man.. really I heard the dolphins get rediculed everytime they wear their teal jersey. Its about motivation man. Maybe it would be a first step. ;) ya never know. You saw what happened to the Titans onced they changed their unis and all.

so what would you say is fierce? A flying red white and blue head?(Pats) a blue horseshoe?(Colts)Oh oh...how bout a pirate face, whether it be black and white or a maroonish color. Yeah, pirates all the way.

riiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

and so what if they get made fun of. Theyre different, they will get made fun of. And what about trash talking? Everyone trash talks...its part of the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DolFan31
Chill out man.. really I heard the dolphins get rediculed everytime they wear their teal jersey. Its about motivation man. Maybe it would be a first step. ;) ya never know. You saw what happened to the Titans onced they changed their unis and all.

Ok, we'll just change our name, logo and colors and that will solve everything.

Sorry, this whole discussion is a complete joke.

I never said logo and colors..just brought an example. Its good to be open to options. Its not like its gonna happen anyway.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
so what would you sa is fierce? A flying red white and blue head?(Pats) a blue horseshoe?(Colts)Oh oh...how bout a pirate face, whether it be black and white or a maroonish color. Yeah, pirates all the way.

riiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

and so what if they get made fun of. Theyre different, they will get made fun of. And what about trash talking? Everyone trash talks...its part of the game!

I hear ya man!

Some of the stuff you read on here.... it never ceases to amaze me!

The angry looking dolphin logo...

...that I painted on the bedroom wall for my 18 month old son scares the bjeebers out of him! No need for change.

Not that many of our opponents field 18 month old kids - but our offense wouldn't be able to score on 'em if they did. :lol:
(it's funny because it's true, alas).

Originally posted by Trekbiz

I hear ya man!

Some of the stuff you read on here.... it never ceases to amaze me!

I have never agreed with you more Trek.

I thought this was going to be an introspective look at the catalyst of change.:lol: :lol:

Everyone seems to be ridiculing his idea, but think of all of the teams that got better when they changed uniforms. To some extent, I agree with the idea.

Rams
Pats
Titans

Did I leave anyone out?

Changing uniforms could help support an attitude change. Something this team is long overdue for.

A coaching change is more needed, but a uniform change wouldn't exactly hurt the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rams barely changed at all, the titans changed cities and the team's name, therefore a uniform change was almost mandatory....the pats and bucs changed to seperate themselves from their losing legacy.....

The Dolphins have a strong tradition and the logo is a proven winner.

At this point it is the responsibility of the coaching, players, and front office to lift the logo back up to it's former glory, not vice versa. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom