Charger fans are loving the Pouncey signing | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charger fans are loving the Pouncey signing

At times over the last few seasons, many of us noted that our offensive line actually played better when Pouncey wasn't starting at center.

Not sorry to see him go. While I approve of Pouncey making what seem like earnest, genuine efforts to turn his life around and become a better person, I still remember "Free Hernandez" and I still remember what leaked out about the insane parties with bad crowds at his house.

Bye.

I am glad Pouncey is gone. Always hurt. Always seemed to make dumb penalties, and who he supported off-the-field says all you need to know about him.

The irony is my 49er buddy could care less Kilgore left. Called him injury prone and a solid backup at best. Grass is always greener...

Nope your buddy has SOUR GRAPES.

Last edited by a moderator:
The irony is my 49er buddy could care less Kilgore left. Called him injury prone and a solid backup at best. Grass is always greener...
Garoppolo doesn't feel that way and he played with the guy. I'll take his view over your buddy's.

I don't really care how good or bad he will be with the Chargers, especially since we don't play them this year. I'm just glad we moved on because Pouncey hasn't been good in a while and the line played better when he wasn't on the field.

Good bye Pouncey, had you been a 4th round pick, you would have been a success...

Yeah we took him way to early due to his name. We were trying to copy the Steelers and look smart by picking a guard earlier than we should have and make him a center.

His buddy Jonathan Martin lives in California too. I'm sure when Martin gets out of jail, he'll pay his bully buddy a visit.

He's moved on we have definitely move.......good luck to him.

Garoppolo doesn't feel that way and he played with the guy. I'll take his view over your buddy's.

Is jimmy was really in love with Kilgore think they’d of traded him? Qb speak is qb speak. I hope he works out but players and coaches have been known to lie about players and coaches..

Back
Top Bottom