Charles Clay: Game Went Pretty Good but I'm real picky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Clay: Game Went Pretty Good but I'm real picky

sixzero

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/16/3629439/miami-dolphins-charles-clay-emerges.html

“The thing with me is that it may look like a great performance, but I’m real picky,” Clay said. “Granted the game went pretty good, but there will be things that bug me and I’ll have to get better on, that’s just my nature.”

This young man is proving his doubters wrong by going on the road and coming through for his team but still not acting like he made it. I'm very please with Charles Clay and the way he is conducting himself as the starter for D. Keller. He is playing hard, getting results, but is not content with his performance. He wants to get BETTER! This is fantastic. I'm very excited to be a Fins fan if this is the mentality of our players moving forward.

Hopefully M. Wallace won't have a breakdown the next time he doesn't blow up the stat sheet. Great job Clay, keep it up!

Clay’s performance is the second-most receiving yards in a game by a Dolphins tight end, falling short of Ferrell Edmunds’ 117-yard performance against the New York Jets in 1988.

:hclap:

Hopefully M. Wallace won't have a breakdown the next time he doesn't blow up the stat sheet

Good job on buying into an overblown story.

Certainly pleased with Clay so far and glad to see how he is looking at his own effort out there.
Really like how this is looking like one of those TEAMS who are all in together and not a bunch of star names, and are more concerned with winning and improving and stepping up than they are how they look as individuals.

Back
Top Bottom