Charles Clay "invisible" in Bill's camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Clay "invisible" in Bill's camp

Loved clay but im not so sure why he was so overhyped this off-season, super overpaid.

Overrated player. I rooted for him when he was underrated. He wasn't worth megamillions.

cameron was also invisible until last night.

its only camp

If they are going to emphasize running, Clay becomes a liability.

Terrible blocker.

LD

cameron was also invisible until last night.

its only camp

I wouldn't say invisible, just a quick browse.

7/30- James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 33s33 seconds ago
#Dolphins TE Jordan Cameron with a first-down reception off play-action. Good play.

7/30 Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 43s44 seconds ago
Moore with a nice completion to Cameron on an out route in front of the stands. Draws cheers from the crowd #Dolphins

7/31- James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 15s15 seconds ago
#Dolphins TE Jordan Cameron makes a first-down reception from QB Ryan Tannehill.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero · 21s21 seconds ago
Jordan Cameron scorches Michael Thomas on a seam route.

8/2- James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNF
#Dolphins TE Jordan Cameron with a red-zone TD from QB Ryan Tannehill.

8/2- Danny Rabinowitz ‏@DannyWQAM 44s45 seconds ag
Another bullet from Tannehill across the middle to Jordan Cameron. The Dolphins have some redzone weapons.

8/7- James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 22s23 seconds ago
#Dolphins TE Jordan Cameron played well tonight. He caught both of QB Ryan Tannehill's two TD passes, including a nice 26-yard catch

I was on the Oregon Coast and heard Clay doing a radio interview on the AM station out of San Francisco Thursday morning. He was definitely professional, low key, and reserved but not invisible. He was asked about the quarterback situation in Buffalo. He was guarded about giving any info or taking any sides. He repeatedly said that these are exciting times for the Bills. He said he did not leave Miami for the money and the radio hosts both laughed hard. He said he liked Rex Ryan the 1st time he met him. Nothing earth shattering. The guy is pretty boring. I wish him luck in 14 of his 16 games this year.

It's early but the Bills offense is having some real problems. Team had to do sprints after the scrimmage tonight. Also Geno was getting booed at the Jets scrimmage tonight. We should be able to feast on these offenses, just going to have to put some points on the board and hopefully Philbin won't nut up.

Matthew Fairburn ‏@MatthewFairburn
Rex Ryan anticipates Matt Cassel starting against the Panthers in the first preseason game.

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf
Cian Fahey retweeted Mike Rodak
One TD scored on 17 possessions when they're not hitting QBs or gameplanning is a concern.

Mike Rodak
Bills just called their scrimmage over after 17 possessions and an injury to CB Mario Butler

Back
Top Bottom