Charles Harris making connection with HOF Jason Taylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris making connection with HOF Jason Taylor

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Seems this first-round pick is coming to the Dolphins eager and hungry. He’s full of energy. And questions. Oh, yeah, and he’s using his head.
Consider that he had one opportunity since draft day to meet Hall of Fame defensive end Jason Taylor.
Harris tried to maximize meeting, turning it into an opportunity. That’s because almost as soon as the rookie was introduced to Taylor, he asked if he could work with Taylor.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article155653349.html

it's always nice hearing a player is putting in extra time and effort into working. At the very least, those players usually turn out to be solid starters. I know we are all hoping for more, but it's definitely a nice really early start to his career

It's great that he's willing to put in the work and JT is the perfect guy to learn from as he dominated his position from a mental standpoint as much as a physical one.

What's even more encouraging than JT helping out CH is that Laremy Tunsil is helping out CH. It shows that Tunsil cares enough about this team and it's potential success to make sure his teammate knows what he needs to be doing. Not every player would do that, especially when they are competing directly against that new player. It shows that Laremy is both secure in his ability and loves to compete.

Those two kids along with Devante Parker have me extremely encouraged by our last 3 first round picks.

I always thought Harris was a top 15 talent and I think going 22 has created a bit of a chip on his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom