Charles Harris progress | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris progress

He went for a strip sack that would have been a sack had he went just for that. And I am 100% fine with that. This defense has created zero turnovers in 3 games. Credit him for beating his man and almost making a great play. I noticed him more this week. He's coming along.

People on FH have had an agenda to label him a bust from the start, and that's obvious. Those of us who are realistic knew he was a bit of a project that would take time to develop.

I still expect an impactful turn for him somewhere around mid season.

T.J. is playing in a scheme that is tailor made for the type of player he is. He'd of struggled mightily here, IMO

IDK man I hear that all the time as justification for the lack of the pick but the kid looks every bit a freak as his brother and that type of athletic ability transcends scheme and coaching.

IDK man I hear that all the time as justification for the lack of the pick but the kid looks every bit a freak as his brother and that type of athletic ability transcends scheme and coaching.
I like him. Don't get me wrong. It's our defensive scheme that I don't like one bit.

I like him. Don't get me wrong. It's our defensive scheme that I don't like one bit.

Sadly the defense is the least of the problems right now. Honestly if Miami had an offense that could muster a first down the D might have limited both the Jets and Saints to one less fewer scores which would have them right there in terms of scoring D. Even if you coincide 3 less points in the Jets and Saints game if the offense decides to take the field that is 17.6 ppg. That's not bad at all for a bend don't break D.

If your offense can't score 19 points a game in this NFL it's total garbage. Miami Offense 8.3ppg (lmfao) next closest team the Giants and Ravens at 15ppg. Just terrible.

I believe he's coming along. Have to give him some time. Tank played a good first game and the two rookie DT's have been pretty good too. Just wish MaCmillan hadn't been lost for the season but those are 5 young guys that can help our defense get better. Now if the offense could get their act together it'd be nice

Ozzy rules!!

I've been skeptical of Harris so far, but you absolutely can't declare him a bust after 3 games. Especially not when he seems to be getting better right in front of our eyes.

The best thing you can say is he looked like a man with a plan in that game.

I guarantee you the coaches are happy with that game tape from harris.

That left tackle he faced is a rookie but he can play

Significant strides in awareness made this last game. Football iq showing up.

Got to rush mostly on the edge vs the left tackle. Came home with a top grade for Miami.

Very good game

Yeah, I am still critical of the pick, but he's showing more dog Vs the run, plus the pass rush ability he showed in college is starting to translate.

On balance I think Tankersley also did pretty well, considering. There's a lot to work with there and this supposed softness in the tackle certainly wasn't there.

Well we have a potential HOF playing opposite with only 1 sack. Hard to show up when the ball is out 2 seconds or under

For those of you that seem to want to see results right away from a Rookie, well some players take a little longer to make an impact, and let us not forget it's been just 3 games, give him some time.

The NY Giants a while back had this rookie with some skills, but was not progressing quick enough for them to keep, so they let him go, his name was Cameron Wake...Think they would show some patience this time around, if they were to get a 2nd chance?

Didn’t see this posted...Halfway through Q2 there were offsetting penalties including an offensive holding call on New Orleans. They put the camera on Hayes after the play but it was Harris that drew the flag, splitting a double team on the left side. A real nice rush by Harris.

Be patient folks. I thought he had a lot of game on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom