Charles Woodson anyone. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Woodson anyone.

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Is it possible we can let go or trade Madison and get Woodson? Or is that to big of a cap hit? Woodson is a solid corner and Tackler.

I'd be for it if he returned to his Michigan form by playing WR some too. He'd instantly be the second-best WR on the team.

How on earth do you think we'd pay for him? Trading or releasing Madison is very unlikely because of the cap hit. And Woodson is hardly an upgrade over Madison.

He seems to get injured too often and is overrated IMO. I'd rather keep Madison.

Definately not. Madison is a better cover corner and has better hands. And he is not injury prone like C-Wood. C-Wood is overrated.

Woodson is terrible. The guy gets injured if a bug looks at him cross eyed. He publicly ridiculed his coach and team and says he is in it for the money. He is a free agent this year so you wouldn't have to trade for him, however I would strongly advise against picking this guy up.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Is it possible we can let go or trade Madison and get Woodson? Or is that to big of a cap hit? Woodson is a solid corner and Tackler.

Why would you want this malcontent who's injured more than Fred Taylor and who gets burnt more often than toast? He's overpriced, overhyped, and way over-egoed!

Do not touch the D...It's fine. We need to improve the Offense. A complement WR to Chambers. Offensive lineman and a QB (Brunell as a vet or draft Manning, like we have a shot at him :rolleyes: )

It's kind of like the Red Soxs getting rid of Nomar for A-Rod. Woodson is better, but it would be stupid.

How many games did Wood miss this year? 0
How many games did Surtain miss this year? :eek:
How many times did Wood even appear on the injury list this year? 0
How many times did Surtain appear on the injury list this year? :eek:
After Wood shut down Randy Moss to 1 catch over 10 yards, how many times did the Steelers throw to Hines Ward with Wood in 1 -1 coverage? 0
After Wood shut down Randy Moss to 1 catch over 10 yards, how many times did the Favre throw to Donald Driver with Wood in 1 -1 coverage? 0

I'm not here to get into a who's better shouting match between Surtain and Wood. Most of you guys will say Surtain. Most Raider fans including myself will say Wood... But based on the fact that he has shut down EVERY receiver he has faced this year and QB's are now avoiding him again... you can't knock Wood based on what he has done this year.

Originally posted by SoCalRaider
How many games did Wood miss this year? 0
How many games did Surtain miss this year? :eek:
How many times did Wood even appear on the injury list this year? 0
How many times did Surtain appear on the injury list this year? :eek:
After Wood shut down Randy Moss to 1 catch over 10 yards, how many times did the Steelers throw to Hines Ward with Wood in 1 -1 coverage? 0
After Wood shut down Randy Moss to 1 catch over 10 yards, how many times did the Favre throw to Donald Driver with Wood in 1 -1 coverage? 0

I'm not here to get into a who's better shouting match between Surtain and Wood. Most of you guys will say Surtain. Most Raider fans including myself will say Wood... But based on the fact that he has shut down EVERY receiver he has faced this year and QB's are now avoiding him again... you can't knock Wood based on what he has done this year.

"Wood" could not carry Surtain's jock strap with a forklift."

Back
Top Bottom