Charles Woodson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Woodson

I would love Woodson on our team he is a good player. He isnt as great as the contract he wants though Im sure. He has been playing down in Oakland for a few years and could just need a change of teams to help him get back up to the level he once played. I know he wasnt happy in Oakland and they franchised him which pissed him off Im sure

Superbowlhungry said:
If you read carefully I asked if anyone could confirm what I heard, at no time I said Woodson was coming here for sure...

You need to understand what you read before you make yourself look foolish.:fire:

its a weak post...just admit it......these types of posts are pointless......if you tell me a friend of yours had a source and not just some sort of dream then there would be some validity but i dont think woodson and the fins have bee n said in the same sentence this offseason.....relax my friend soon you'll realize what i mean....:fire:

Superbowlhungry said:
A friend of mine who works as a sport writer called me this weekend and said Charles woodson was coming to the dolphins. Other people I know seemed to have heard the rumor...Has anyone here heard anything on Woodson..?
:dolphins:
Problem is you state a sports writer friend(don't really say for whom) and other people(?) have heard the rumor about Woodson. They would be the only people who have heard anything about Woodson and the Dolphins. The rest of us have heard absolutly NOTHING. So you can see why some people may be suspicious

Mrcarciero said:
Always comes from people with no posts. Why cant it come from someone with 5000 posts. Then i would believe it.

what the hell! Mr. Experience with 150 posts?????LOL Maybe you could keep from ripping fellow fins fans til you get 5000 posts. I was on this site for a year and a half before I posted $hit. I've been a fin fan since before you were born. Post count doesn't mean $hit. Now that being said. Leave that injury plagued piece of crap in Oakland.:shakeno:

NYPhinFan said:
Problem is you state a sports writer friend(don't really say for whom) and other people(?) have heard the rumor about Woodson. They would be the only people who have heard anything about Woodson and the Dolphins. The rest of us have heard absolutly NOTHING. So you can see why some people may be suspicious

Still no reason for personal attacks.....save it for bills fans.

fin1 said:
Still no reason for personal attacks.....save it for bills fans.
I didn't attack anyone..nor do I condone personal attacks on here.

trate121hb said:
its a weak post...just admit it......these types of posts are pointless......if you tell me a friend of yours had a source and not just some sort of dream then there would be some validity but i dont think woodson and the fins have bee n said in the same sentence this offseason.....relax my friend soon you'll realize what i mean....:fire:

So frickin what! John Clayton reports crap all the time. Doesn't make it true. People just need to stop listening to the sports talk geeks. Especially King Geek Clayton.

Read your own post NyPhinfan. It wasn't meant for you but to expand on your thought. That's why I use the quote button.:shakeno:

fin1 said:
Read your own post NyPhinfan. It wasn't meant for you but to expand on your thought. That's why I use the quote button.:shakeno:
I usually use the quote button to answer a post or person who wrote a post directly. NO harm

NYPhinFan said:
I usually use the quote button to answer a post or person who wrote a post directly. NO harm

Man I can tell you're from the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom