Charlotte, NC Dolphins Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charlotte, NC Dolphins Fans

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just moved to Charlotte and was wondering where I would be able to catch the games here on Sunday? Any help would be appreciated!

I have typically gone to beantown in matthews past few years but looking to possibly change that. I am currently in university area by concord mills mall. The Hooters there have a good show up of fans?

Sorry to hear that there aren't as many fans in Charlotte as there are in the Raleigh area. Most bars in the Charlotte area are college bars, hence it is a college town. I do know that Jocks and Jills plays all the games on Sundays. I went there after a Fin/Panther game in 05 i think, it was a decent spot.

I am in Charlotte for the summer as well. Anyone interested in joining an adult basketball league?

Hey all! I live in Spartanburg, SC - about an hour from Charlotte. I have a 52" HDTV and get the Sunday Ticket religiously. I have a Phan for a roommate, and a knockoff Sanchez jersey that's ready to burn before the Jets game. so anyone who wants to come on down is more than welcome. We do it up right here.
:lol:

BTW - No Jets fans allowed. Bills fans may apply for amnesty.

Hey all! I live in Spartanburg, SC - about an hour from Charlotte. I have a 52" HDTV and get the Sunday Ticket religiously. I have a Phan for a roommate, and a knockoff Sanchez jersey that's ready to burn before the Jets game. so anyone who wants to come on down is more than welcome. We do it up right here.
:lol:

BTW - No Jets fans allowed. Bills fans may apply for amnesty.

I might have to take you up on that!

Back
Top Bottom