Cheap Jersey's

Discussion in 'FinHeaven Exchange' started by stan marino, Jun 24, 2008.

1. stan marino

stan marino Pro Bowler

I saw the other thread about the cheap Ronnie Jerseys so i thought id post bout this site. I ordered a Jake Long stitched jersey which came to 38 dollars canadian(35 US) after shipping and handling...

the site is Jersey101.com

If someone had already posted about this I apologize.

2. The_Phish

The_Phish A True Fan

Well the price is right but just to let you know these jerseys are definately not authentic. The numbers on the Jake Long Jersey advertised are boxed off 7's and we haven't had that style of lettering since the 90's. They should look like 77 not as they are pictured below. More importantly, is that it's personal preference and to each their own. Thanks for the link.

3. godolphins1985

godolphins1985 WILDCARD

i know you guys cant get one but at my local store in the mall i was able to pick up a 280 dollar zach thomas jersey for 60 buks. Love it to death i dont even want to wear it.

4. Crayons

Crayons I eat crayons.

I grabbed an authentic Zach from eBay during the season for $60. I wear it, but sparingly.

Given our current team and how no one is safe to retire a Dolphin, not even Thomas I want to grab a good jersey. I would love to find a good deal on a size 52 R. Williams jersey. No good eBay deals are running recently on authentics though.

Hmm, they have Matt Ryan in away colors (authentic) for the price I like, but I'll wait to grab a red one.

5. Taysia

Taysia DJ Teknision

You have to be real careful with the so called authentic jersey. I purchased an orange Ronnie Brown Authentic off EBAY for 80 dollars that claimed it was authentic, I the compared it to the Zach authentic that I know is real (I purchased it from reebok for 250 dollars) There is a major difference in quality. You can't really tell unless you know what to look for and alot of people don't care anyway. There are alot of bootleg jerseys out there so please be careful what you spend your hard earn money on. China has the best counterfeit ring going on right now!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2008
  6. Dphinfan

Dphinfan Rookie

I got an "authentic" Ronnie Brown jersey on ebay for $60, not so authentic, but did get an authentic Zach Thomas jersey from the fins official site for $50 the day after he was released.

7. SpaceMountain16

SpaceMountain16 Disgruntled Donator

Do the numbers on the front look considerably smaller than they should? Or is that just me. Because before i even noticed the block numbering (which i didn't until i read your post), i noticed that the numbers on the Jersey looked kind of small and there was somewhat of a large opening underneath. Perhaps it's because of the block numbers i dont know.

8. ChrisJNelson

ChrisJNelson Phins-Spotlight.com

Pluralized words don't have apostrophes.

9. The Goat

The Goat Escape Goat

Every once in a while they do.

10. ChrisJNelson

ChrisJNelson Phins-Spotlight.com

Not jerseys.

11. The Goat

The Goat Escape Goat

This is true...but this isn't a grammar Web site. ;)

12. dolfan19

dolfan19 Starter

My Grammer doesn't even look at this website. She isn't really into football.:lol:

13. The_Phish

The_Phish A True Fan

Thanks! I will go tell your teacher and I will make sure you get a big smiley face stamp when you get to class!

14. Dolfan4life34

Dolfan4life34 Pro Bowler

anyone buy one form this site before are they egit or no

15. stan marino

stan marino Pro Bowler

I just got my Jake Long jersey in the mail today. Looks good, everything is stitched from the numbers, name, logos. For 35 bucks i couldnt be happier. I guess its not completely authentic, but for 35 bucks im ok with that.

16. 6r3yf0x

6r3yf0x Starter

I got a Ronnie Brown jersey from these guys and while there is minor defects and differences between an authentic and these, its hardly noticeable and they look almost identical.

Will buy some more this year... have to cut corners some how with gas being as high as it has been.

17. dolfan94

dolfan94 Scout Team

I always have authentic jerseys on Ebay for $40. Former players. Or replicas from current players. Brand new.

18. 6r3yf0x

6r3yf0x Starter

You are lucky then me, every time I bid on a authentic or game used jersey I get blown out of the water and they end up selling for $60.00+

I plan on waiting for a while to see if these guys make a Beck, Ginn, or other player jersey, I'm not crazy about Porter, don't think that Parcels will keep him around for long.

As far as Long I make it a point to not buy a rookies jersey in the event they suck or get injured.

19. Dolphinsman08

Dolphinsman08 Active Member

20. DolphinzD

DolphinzD Boom!! How you like that??

There is great variance among the various Chinese sites. Some of them look awful, and some of them look pretty close to the real thing. I have a couple of knock-offs that I could probably fool the average fan into thinking they are authentic.

However, I much prefer to go the authentic route myself when I can find the right price (which is a challenge.....you have to be on eBay at the right time, or catch a great online sale, etc.). I got a Marino jersey for $100 a couple of years after he retired (got it customized off starstruck.com).....found a barely used Ricky jersey on eBay last year for about $75.....and shortly before the ring of honor ceremony this year I snagged a JT jersey, brand new with tags, for $50, also on eBay. Still can't believe my luck on that one.

21. Hartline18

Hartline18 Member

Wow thanks for that

22. Dolphinsman08

Dolphinsman08 Active Member

even on ebay . there are a lot of knockoffs there . have you got any pics about your cutsom jersey . i'm interested in see that