Cheap Tickets - Help A Fin Fan Out! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheap Tickets - Help A Fin Fan Out!

falkaveli

#1 Fan of Dan's Metal Knees
Reaction score
What's happening Phin's fans! I am getting remarried on Oct 21 and my buddy was in a charge of a "not-a-bachelor's" party for me. We, of course, agreed to attend a Phins game. Due to my military commitment, the only game I could attend was Oct. 22 vs. the Packers. This game sold out immediately so we were forced to buy group tickets rather than just 12 single tickets. To make matters worse, we had to buy a total of 40 b/c it was a "package" game. Getting to the point, he asked me to help him sell some of the excess tickets. They will all be sold for $50 and should be getting to him mid-Aug so he can get them out to you. Here are the games/seats...if you are interested...please shoot me an email at falkaveli@hotmail.com or post a reply to this post with ticket request. Thanks a ton for the help.

Green Bay Packers **Sold out game...tickets hard to come by**

Sold Out as of now. More Packers tickets may be available closer to the game once we get all the numbers for the individuals going with me to the game.

Buffalo Bills **Season Opener**

Sold Out...look below for Titans tickets...

Tennessee Titans **Vince Young and the boys**
Section 406 Row 17 Seats 1-10 (Total of 10 Seats)

Keep on keepin' on and thanks!!

-John :dolphins:

CWWASB,

Is there any possible way you can find a 3rd person to drag along, or maybe someon on this board would be nice enough to step up and grab that 3rd ticket? I would love to sell you those 2, but that would put me b/w a rock and a hard place with a single bills ticket.

Section 406 Row 14 Seats 5-6 (Total of 2 Seats) **Sold**

More Packers tickets may be available closer to the game once we get all the numbers for the individuals going with me to the game.

Buffalo Bills **Season Opener**
Section 406 Row 16 Seats 9-11 (Total of 3 Seats) ***SOLD***

Only Titans tickets remain...jump on board before they are all gone.:dolphins:

Tickets Are In!!

We just got the tickets in the mail. I know at least a few of you want to go to that Titans game on 24 September!! Anyone interested!!??:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom