Check out this unnecessary jab at Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this unnecessary jab at Miami

Sorry guys, just posting to get my post count up to 10, so I can view images and links. I enjoy what others have to say, but generally don't make postings myself.

That's one of the problems with this time of year, there are too many people spouting off that don't normally cover football

So chris is more concerned about starting articles about what people are wearing rather than the talent they bring to a team? please tell me chris is at least a female.

Not to worry. Sean Smith finna get him cleaned up.

HA! the article was dumb, but I have to admit, there were some really poorly dressed prospects there last night. Tannehill's suit and tie look like something he got at the Men's werehouse... At least now he can afford some better digs.

In his video at the adidas store, he mentions that he occasionally shops. I like that he's not into fancy tailor suits before signing a contract. To me, Tannehill is causal and comfortable attire not flashy.

I am not worried about what others say about our draft. Let their play on the field speak for them. Also, I am trying to get to 10 as well LOL.

What a stupid article, although it was right about one thing. RG3 got style.

Back
Top Bottom