Check this out:Phintastic Game Weekend Experience! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check this out:Phintastic Game Weekend Experience!

Double $399 per person
Triple $365 per person
Quad $345 per person
Single $515 per person
:eek:

My broke azz could not even afford that:shakeno:

ThunderCane said:
Double $399 per person
Triple $365 per person
Quad $345 per person
Single $515 per person
:eek:

My broke azz could not even afford that:shakeno:

I hear ya, but had to let the fam know this existed, some maybe capable.. :D

I posted this 2 days ago...I am going..gonna be fun...glad finally someone saw it.

Phinman said:
I posted this 2 days ago...I am going..gonna be fun...glad finally someone saw it.

If anyone wants to go in on it to lower the cost I would be interested.

Dolfan Travel charges $440 per person double and you get one "****tail reception" with a player to be named that day. $399 may seem high, but not for what you get. 2 dinners, 2 nights hotel, game ticket, tailgate, t-shirt, and more. But, it's not for everyone of course. Just going to a game can be expensive enough when face value is over $50 a ticket, but someone has to pay the players their millions :-).

I'll be going but its a little easier for me cause I don't got to fly in, I'm right here in Miami........But if anyone else goes I'll be the short loud Cuban with the shaven bald head face paint and funny dolphins foam hat on.....Holla at me.....

Definitely going. Dolphins vs. Steelers game with extras. Easy decision.

I am just going to get together with my BOYZ and watch all the games at someones house. It seems like they will all be sell-outs.
So it will be much cheaper and I wont have to worry about getting kicked out for standing and cheering. I love the Fins players and most Fin Fans. But I hate most of the JRS season ticket holders. They just want to sit and cheer occasionaly. If it was not for the heat...we would not have any home field advantage. :shakeno:

Now, as far as the CANES games...now we are talking! PARTY TIME!

Back
Top Bottom