Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!!

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
what a cup tie, great play over both legs and my blues prevail....beeeeautiful! Dirty Gooners deserve what they get.

Now Chelsea get Monaco in the semis and Milan in the final!

I wanted Arsenal to win because Chel$ea spends way too much money, and they took Duff away from Rovers. :( I thought Arsenal was going to win after Reyes scored since Chel$ea hadn't beaten Arsenal in their last 17 matches and it was at Highbury. However, Chel$ea came back and won. I think Chel$ea and AC Milan will both be in the final, and I don't think many will feel differently. I don't think the semifinals will be unpredictable at all.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I wanted Arsenal to win because Chel$ea spends way too much money, and they took Duff away from Rovers. :( I thought Arsenal was going to win after Reyes scored since Chel$ea hadn't beaten Arsenal in their last 17 matches and it was at Highbury. However, Chel$ea came back and won. I think Chel$ea and AC Milan will both be in the final, and I don't think many will feel differently. I don't think the semifinals will be unpredictable at all.

Ice, do not be decieved, Arsenal have spent millions assembling their squad as well. Chelsea started 6 players, who were regulars before Roman arrived, last night and had Cudicini not been injured, and Dessailly not been suspended the number would have been 8/11.

Duff was sure to leave Blackburn in the next few years, and he had a buyout claus in his contract because he wanted to be sure that Blackburn would be compensated when he left for greener pastures. Duffer is my favorite player on the planet and I am thrilled he is with Chelsea now.

I think, if anything, the 1/4fianl has showed us that upsets can happen, and to assume that it will be Chelsea and Milan in the final is a bit presumtious, though I find it hard to argue with the prediction.

Way to go Whinger, you got what you deserved you smug B@ST@RD!

Originally posted by Bodzilla29

Ice, do not be decieved, Arsenal have spent millions assembling their squad as well. Chelsea started 6 players, who were regulars before Roman arrived, last night and had Cudicini not been injured, and Dessailly not been suspended the number would have been 8/11.

Duff was sure to leave Blackburn in the next few years, and he had a buyout claus in his contract because he wanted to be sure that Blackburn would be compensated when he left for greener pastures. Duffer is my favorite player on the planet and I am thrilled he is with Chelsea now.

I think, if anything, the 1/4fianl has showed us that upsets can happen, and to assume that it will be Chelsea and Milan in the final is a bit presumtious, though I find it hard to argue with the prediction.

Way to go Whinger, you got what you deserved you smug B@ST@RD!

I know Arsenal spend a lot of money. They just spent a ton of money on Reyes. However, no one has spent as much in the last year as Chelsea. Upsets can definitely happen, and I just checked soccernet.com and Depor is up 4-0, so I shouldn't even assume that Milan will even be in the semis. If Monaco beat Real Madrid, they could beat Chelsea as well, but I don't think it will happen.

Game over for Milan. They got beaten 4-0 by Depor. In the other match Lyon played 2-2 against Porto. Depor and Porto in the semi-finals.

Last edited by a moderator:
greatest 1/4finals ever......semis will have to be superb to come close to the excitement level....all teams can play attacking football, which should be great for the fans.

Back
Top Bottom