Chelsea makes deadline for Vieira | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chelsea makes deadline for Vieira

Ever since Chelsea was bought their bank account has seemed to never run out. Vieira and Duff coming in?? They could be very scary next year. :eek:

Don't get too carried away Duff is not the greatest Forward. Also I heard Veron is heading over there as well.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Don't get too carried away Duff is not the greatest Forward.

Duff isn't a forward, he plays on the wing in the midfield.

Duff is considered to be one of the best midfielders in the EPL, which is why it has taken 17 million pounds to get the guy.

Oh I meant to type midfield, damn brainfarts. EPL sucks man get over it. EPL was big because of Beckham and Man. Utd....if neither was in noone would care about EPL. Spain and Italy have better leagues.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Oh I meant to type midfield, damn brainfarts. EPL sucks man get over it. EPL was big because of Beckham and Man. Utd....if neither was in noone would care about EPL. Spain and Italy have better leagues.

What don't you think sucks? :rolleyes:

The EPL is considered to be the third best league based on talent, but if I could pick one league to watch it would be the EPL. EPL games are the most exciting by far. If I want to fall asleep, I will put on some Serie A or the Bundesliga. Talk about boring.

The EPL, la liga, and Serie A are the three best leagues based on talent. However, in la liga, you can go from a bad team to 2nd place in one season, which is impossible in the EPL. I like the EPL for the style of play, excitement, and depth. The 1st division in England is very strong and good teams can get relegated (example: West Ham this year) and teams that come up lately have done well when they come up. You can make fun of the EPL all you want, but I have Fox Sports World and if I could pick one league to watch, it would be the EPL.

English,Spaniard, and Italian have the best leagues.

Back
Top Bottom