Chicago Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chicago Fans

jjgdecoy

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey where are all the Chicago Fin fans? I am new to the city I am in Hyde park area. Is there a Phins bar to watch the game at? Leave me know.

Nope. There should be though. I'm out in the burbs and have NFL ticket which gives me the games plus the audio, when I lived in Bucktown I used to go to Joe's on Weed but there was never a consistent contigency of Fin Fans. Good Luck!

yep, when I was at Danny's HOF induction, the most impressive moment was when the U.K. dolfans unveiled the 50ft Marino jersey during the proceedings. It's like one of us going to Spain to honor a soccer great when they retire...why do you think they chose the Dolphins (and a NY team) to play in the first ever game in Europe?

yep, when I was at Danny's HOF induction, the most impressive moment was when the U.K. dolfans unveiled the 50ft Marino jersey during the proceedings. It's like one of us going to Spain to honor a soccer great when they retire...why do you think they chose the Dolphins (and a NY team) to play in the first ever game in Europe?

Yep, I was there too. Here is the pic I took

IMG_1275-1.jpg

Whats up all Chicagoland fin fans!!! Romeoville here! I love messin with all the bears fans here. they give me crab for our 1-15 season. i just remind them of who baet them in 85 and who handed them their first lost in 06.

Back
Top Bottom