Chiefs Release Winston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs Release Winston

Per Rotoworld: Chiefs release RT Winston

Since we were interested in him last offseason wonder with the loss Long if we strongly consider pursuing Winston. Would live him on our o-line!

and Rams cut Hunter. OT market is going to be flooded this offseason - nobody is going to get paid what they want. Good for us and our OT need.

winston runs his mouth in the media too much...i doubt he'll have much market...says things off kilter about the organizations he plays for...maybe a little too honest i guess...doubt ireland and philbin would buy in...

winston runs his mouth in the media too much...i doubt he'll have much market...says things off kilter about the organizations he plays for...maybe a little too honest i guess...doubt ireland and philbin would buy in...
His team was a joke last year. I don't remember him saying anything when he was in Houston.

he wanted a big pay day went too the not so good chiefs and is now a cap move. the chiefs must like one of the OL players.

His team was a joke last year. I don't remember him saying anything when he was in Houston.

he went to kc for the money...regardless if the team was a joke he should be a good soldier if you ask me...or better yet i bet that's what ireland and philbin would want...philbin especially strikes me that way...

plus i don't think winstons as good a player as he thinks he is anymore...he's become kinda stiff and a waist bender of late imo...but he does get the job done i guess...we could do worse no doubt about that

lol Chiefs' fans are in a loss for words because they just tagged Albert and they thought "well Albert will be protecting Geno Smith".

Time to face the music Chief's fans. Your team is drafting a left tackle with the first pick overall (and it's going to suck, Dolphins' fans know how it feels) and you're going to be paying 9 million one year for Albert to play right tackle.

If Martin moves to LT, wouldn't Winston come at a cheaper price than what Long is looking for?

lol Chiefs' fans are in a loss for words because they just tagged Albert and they thought "well Albert will be protecting Geno Smith".

Time to face the music Chief's fans. Your team is drafting a left tackle with the first pick overall (and it's going to suck, Dolphins' fans know how it feels) and you're going to be paying 9 million one year for Albert to play right tackle.

i think tackles in play but not sure i think it's a lock despite them cutting winston...they got a 3rd round tackle from oklahoma they like last year in the draft stephenson and alberts locked up with the tag...might be defense specifically dt with the top pick...

might be ot...but again i wouldn't call it a lock...the chiefs already set their ceiling anyways for the near future with the trade for alex smith...doubt it's good enough

Back
Top Bottom