chops........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chops...........

dolfan- I see a Bronco poster here. Recognize you from their bd.

Will it be warmer then 10 degrees Sunday???

Was quite cold tonight!!

well jeff.............

since i'm in calif, i can only guess. but when i was in so. florida last year, in dec, it was in the 80's!:rolleyes:

They were great! Thanks for asking. Santa brought me a scanner(as you can see) it took me a couple weeks to figure out how to work it. I'll find a better picture someday. Nice win for you guys. Buffalo weren't pushovers, my team can prove that!

I'm still shaking from that Jet win! My fingernails are gone! I recorded it on my tivo(another Santa gift!) and watched twice already!

Originally posted by CHOPS44
I'm still shaking from that Jet win! My fingernails are gone! I recorded it on my tivo(another Santa gift!) and watched twice already!

:lol: :lol: I ran through the house screaming!! :lol: :lol:

I HATE the Faiders!! :evil: Would you please beat them again this week? PLEASE :D

I'd love nothing more! Until next week- that is. I'm not ready to end the season yet. The Raiders seem shaken. Gruden looked destroyed and devistated. Hopefully they lay an egg next week. Thank you Lord for that over thrown 3rd and 3 pass!

They have lost their last 3 and it wasn't by accident. :rolleyes: They are well rounded. They suck all the way around. :lol:

May the Faiders get sucked into their own BLACK HOLE yet again!!
Just FADE Baby!! :lol: :lol:

nah......................

Originally posted by miadphan13
They have lost their last 3 and it wasn't by accident. :rolleyes: They are well rounded. They suck all the way around. :lol:

May the Faiders get sucked into their own BLACK HOLE yet again!!
Just FADE Baby!! :lol: :lol:

i just think i'll let that one go and hit the sack!:rolleyes:

Please Kill those Raiders!

Man, I hate them! I hope Gruden goes to the college ranks and all those old players (the whole team basically) retires. Gannon is old and falling apart and Rice is VERY old, but still good. Kill the Faiders and then hurt the Stealers! They have been WAY too lucky! Or if you have to play the Pats....prove to them that Brady is a phony! LOL And to you Fins....all I gotta say is.....wawhawhahahahahahahaha! Ravens will be eating Fish for dinner. hehe LOL nah, but it will be a pretty damn good game. :) :rolleyes:

Sounds like you need to change your flag to a Jets flag! :D It's bandwagon jumping time! :lol: YeeHaw!! :lol: :lol:

Re: nah......................

Originally posted by dolfan06

i just think i'll let that one go and hit the sack!:rolleyes:

What is that all about?

Re: Re: nah......................

Originally posted by inFINSible

What is that all about?

i was gonna be a smart ass, but thought better of saying something and just went to bed. this crap of getting used to sleeping during the day and then they switch you to working days and sleeping nights, absolutely sucks!:o

I want to see the Jets win actually unlike last week because if they pull it off and we beat the Ravens then we play New England instead of Pittsburgh.

wouldn't it be great..............

if the fins win both and the jets win both, the championship game would be in miami!:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom