Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

You guys make me sick, nothing has been confirmed as of right now EVERYTHING is speculation don't damn the guy to hell just yet. Wives can as easily kill there husbands and kids to.

If the WWE is going to remove nearly all reference of Benoit, then you can bet it's sure thing. They wouldn't remove the "golden boy" if they weren't sure.

police sources say on CNN:

wife strangled. kid smothered. moron hung himself in weight room.

You guys make me sick, nothing has been confirmed as of right now EVERYTHING is speculation don't damn the guy to hell just yet. Wives can as easily kill there husbands and kids to.

This is what Im talking about. Dude the police have already confirmed he killed them. I dont think you should be suggesting an innocent lady killed her kid and husband. This is worse than backing Culpepper before we finally got Green and came right out and said hes a goner. Culpepper was just a really bad football player that ruined a season and set our franchise back a year. This Benoit scumbag is a killer. Lets please not defend him. And lets defenately not try and accuse an innocent lady of his disgusting acts.

Sometimes I forget that not everyone has watched wrestling as extensively as I did/do.

Sherri Martel was the sister of Rick "The Model" Martel and was one of the greats of female wrestling. She also managed the likes of Randy Savage (where she once took a HUGE bump off the top of a cage from Ultimate Warrior, way ahead of her time) Shawn Michaels, Marty Jannetty, Harlem Heat amongst others.

She was inducted into the Hall of Fame last year and looked to be in incredible shape physically. I was stunned to see her go as well.

Was she that really cute girl "elizabeth" i think was her stage name that managed Macho man?

she was a manager idk if she wrestled. She was before my time. All i know was she managed HBK and she was the girls voice in his theme song.

Sherri did wrestle. she was the woman who ended the Fabulous Moolah's decades long run as women's champion i believe, but i could be wrong.

she managed the Macho Man, HBK, and Harlem Heat when they dominated WCW tag division among others. i never thought she was a great performer, but she got over with the crowd as a sneaky manager.

and she used to take some tough bumps from the men as a manager too.

The police are about to speak now. Its on Fox news and Im sure other news networks.

Was she that really cute girl "elizabeth" i think was her stage name that managed Macho man?

Elizabeth is the one who managed Macho Man. She died a few years back.

Sherri Martel was the original manager of Harlem Heat (Ron CUmmings and Booker T i think)

Elizabeth is the one who managed Macho Man. She died a few years back.

Sherri Martel was the original manager of Harlem Heat (Ron CUmmings and Booker T i think)

Harlem Heat were Booker T and Stevie Ray.

Sherri also managed Macho Man, when Macho was King Macho Man and Sherri was Queen Sherri

Back
Top Bottom