Chris Grier: “I don’t want to pick 11th.” & Other Notes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier: “I don’t want to pick 11th.” & Other Notes

I think he's actually talking about moving up cause I don't like the players on board past about 9

Tannenbaum, asked if the Dolphins have a disciplinary issue, said the team is going to take a comprehensive look at what went wrong.

hand-holding-mirror-193x300.jpg

It still amazes me that Grier gets to make any picks at all

This will be a QB shell game once again. The more that go . . . the merrier. Here's hoping all 5 of those guys kill their work outs and pro days . . . although it is pretty much a given that Rosen, Darnold and Allen go top 10.

If Mike Vick can go #1 overall . . . Lamar Jackson can go top 10 as well. The one guy I'd leave out is Mayfield but in this QB desperate league you just never know.

Gase confirmed Ryan will be the starting QB in 2018. Which we kinda already knew.

I thought he was implying that he wanted to pick lower because that would mean they had a better season. Not sure
Lol.....I think you're giving Grier & the Dolphins too much credit on that one....

does anyone here really trust that crew to get it done????

In fairness to them . . . they have really brought in some young talent on this roster and have really relied less on the big FA. They have used FA mainly to fill holes and off some low risk type stuff.

Certainly they rewarded those guys (Branch/Kiko) after a solid year, but I haven't really seen them throw a bunch of money to UFAs since the Suh deal.

The roster has some actual depth, we just need some star players to develop.

We need Parker to become that alpha dog, we need Tunsil to become that elite pass protector, we need a guy like Phillips to help form that nastiest inside duo in the NFL and most importantly we need Ryan Tannehill to take that next step into becoming one of those "feared" quarterbacks people talk about.

I mean anybody looking at this roster and comparing it to rosters of the past 10 to 12 years, should be able to realize that its as promising as we have seen in that time span.

Back
Top Bottom