Chris Johnson to Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson to Jets

Here's the thing, Dolphin fans...

the Dolphins suck.

Your last playoff win was when?

alright, ttyl.

I love how most of you guys think he is done This is horrible news. Vick, decker, Cj2k just made our division that much tougher. I hate the Jets more than anything in life and Im scared they are going to be pretty damn good this coming season. FML

Seriously though. How can such a bad franchise have fans that think they can talk **** about a team that has been way more successful than they have.

I guess Junc is some cute nickname you gave the Jets fans. Anyways, talk to us when your team doesn't suck. Still bitter about your last game with us? : /

Seriously though. How can such a bad franchise have fans that think they can talk **** about a team that has been way more successful than they have.

When was the last time you won a SB? Grant it 74 was pretty long ago too, but not as long as your ****ty team.

Overall W/L/T record
Dolphins 415-317-4
Jets 373-439-8

And thats with 6 more years for the jests....not even a .500 team and we're such a bad franchise....lol. Go home kid your drunk

When was the last time you won a SB? Grant it 74 was pretty long ago too, but not as long as your ****ty team.

Overall W/L/T record
Dolphins 415-317-4
Jets 373-439-8

And thats with 6 more years for the jests....not even a .500 team and we're such a bad franchise....lol. Go home kid your drunk
Win a playoff game..within this decade.

Nobody cares about playoff games except for angry nerds trying to prove a point about their horrible football teams. I want a SB win. Anything else means nothing.

Nobody cares about playoff games except for angry nerds trying to prove a point about their horrible football teams. I want a SB win. Anything else means nothing.

Ultimately ...yes, a SB is the only thing that matters. Not every team makes the playoffs, and wins a game. Just try that though.

The real question is this: did Roger Podacter commit suicide? Or did someone push him off that balcony? I need answers.

Fantastic. But let's be real. The Jets are a better team. Especially now.

Sorry about that last game btw.

It could be worse. We could be Bills fans.

Explain how they are a better team right now. The Jets were an 8-8 team last year too. We split the series with the Pats and the Jets. The only division rival that can give us **** is the Bils.

Signing over the hill players in free agency makes you the better team.

I must say I am looking forward to somebody breaking Vick in half this year though. Not that I'd wish injury on a player but I hardly consider Vick a human being let alone a football player.

Back
Top Bottom