Chris Johnson visiting Miami today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson visiting Miami today

Not a big fan .

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

What I want to know is why are we getting so many rbs in for visits , yet I don't hear much about guards , or corners ??? What the F are these guys doing

We will never know. It boggles my mind how professionals can be SO inept at their jobs

Tannenbaum or Grier have not been to a single pro day I've read about. Not sure they were at the combine to be honest. Haven't ready about Gase or Joseph being at any pro day's either. Not sure what kind of effort we're putting into the draft but by appearances, not much.

They were at the combine.

He had over 800 yards last year and averaged 4.2 ypc, not bad production for a backup RB. He can still be a home run change of pace back. Give Ajayi the bulk and see what he can do

That offense is a passing juggernaut. He probably only faced an eight man box on a handful of carries. 4.2 is right on the edge of passable in most offenses. In that one it's sub mediocre.

Plus he sticks flutes in his p*ssy.

Quick look at Chris Johnson behind ****ty guard play.

Animation_49.0.gif

Yes...let's look at Chris Johnson behind bad guard play.
[video=youtube;A-12ZUK1Go4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-12ZUK1Go4[/video]

Think of it this way -

Guys like JR Sweezy - total trash guards in their own right - are getting 6.5 million a year. Vasquez is rumored to want 7.5-8 million a year. That's just insane money, and I dont blame them for asking for it. Osomele got 13 million a year to play guard. Thats insane. You are getting to the point where you have to play money ball with your draft picks and moving guys to different positions.

Its why we sign a guy like Bushrod to play LG. He's a left tackle in a pinch should we lose Albert, like expected, and we can keep James on the right side so we dont continue to interrupt his development as a player.

And he costs 1.5 million dollars. Miami is clearly planning on building through the draft. Not just this draft, but multiple drafts. Gase clearly has a 3 year plan in place, which I respect.

Chris Johnson is ****ing toast though. Id rather draft Kelvin Taylor (or someone along those lines) In the 5th.

How severe is a tibia break compared to knee injuries? CJ as the number 2 I wouldnt mind, then draft a low rnd rb

For 1.5MM extra a year, this all could have been avoided. ****ing Tannenbum.

Imagine if you were a fan of another team and your GM just delivered Lamar Miller. How friggin pleased would you be?

Think of it this way -

Guys like JR Sweezy - total trash guards in their own right - are getting 6.5 million a year. Vasquez is rumored to want 7.5-8 million a year. That's just insane money, and I dont blame them for asking for it. Osomele got 13 million a year to play guard. Thats insane. You are getting to the point where you have to play money ball with your draft picks and moving guys to different positions.

Its why we sign a guy like Bushrod to play LG. He's a left tackle in a pinch should we lose Albert, like expected, and we can keep James on the right side so we dont continue to interrupt his development as a player.

And he costs 1.5 million dollars. Miami is clearly planning on building through the draft. Not just this draft, but multiple drafts. Gase clearly has a 3 year plan in place, which I respect.

Chris Johnson is ****ing toast though. Id rather draft Kelvin Taylor (or someone along those lines) In the 5th.

Bringing in or signing Chris Johnson does not or should not prevent the team from drafting someone in the later rounds.

If the cap keeps going up, isn't it just natural for the salary demands to go up as well? Add the rookie salary cap, and the numbers vets are getting should be expected. What did you people think was going to happen? In 2008 the Vernon contract would have been nuts, but in 2016...its the product of the system. Whining about numbers in today's NFL goes against what the players setup for themselves. It's a reality that will remain for the rest of our fandom lives.

Not a bad get if he comes cheap. He's a good receiving back which Tannehill Needs.

Back
Top Bottom