Chris Johnson visiting Miami today | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson visiting Miami today

Maybe a fortune teller told Tannebum "I see the initials C J in your future" and he is just trying to make that happen after losing out on Anderson :idk:

If the cap keeps going up, isn't it just natural for the salary demands to go up as well? Add the rookie salary cap, and the numbers vets are getting should be expected. What did you people think was going to happen? In 2008 the Vernon contract would have been nuts, but in 2016...its the product of the system. Whining about numbers in today's NFL goes against what the players setup for themselves. It's a reality that will remain for the rest of our fandom lives.

In 2016, it's still a horrid contract

Tannenbaum or Grier have not been to a single pro day I've read about. Not sure they were at the combine to be honest. Haven't ready about Gase or Joseph being at any pro day's either. Not sure what kind of effort we're putting into the draft but by appearances, not much.
Thats wrong, its been reported that they were at Mich St today.....so there

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

He had over 800 yards last year and averaged 4.2 ypc, not bad production for a backup RB. He can still be a home run change of pace back. Give Ajayi the bulk and see what he can do
I think this is the plan as of now

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

For 1.5MM extra a year, this all could have been avoided. ****ing Tannenbum.

Imagine if you were a fan of another team and your GM just delivered Lamar Miller. How friggin pleased would you be?

Not very. This notion that Lamar Miller is Jesus is hilarious. I like him alot, wish him all the best of luck, but he didn't put us over the hump. Time to invest that money elsewhere.
If my GM delivered ANY RB at that money I'd be pretty pissed TBH, especially considering how bad the line is.

If they offer him anything above 1.5 mil I will feel cheated that we didn't spend that on Lamar Miller.

You are still under the impression that Miller wanted to stay in Miami. The Dolphins reportedly offered $5.5 million, another team reportedly offer $7 million but Miller chose to accept Houston's offer. If the reports are true, Miller chose to go where he could be the primary back and not be a part of a tandem backfield as he would be here in Miami.

Outside of tagging Miller, he was going to leave.

a member of cjs entourage "yo cj it's the Miami dolphins they want you to come in for a visit and they are talking guaranteed money even"

cj from in the distance pauses from motorboating a broad... "stop screwing around everyone knows I'm done"

entourage to cj as he limps over "nah playa I'm serious these mo fos is cray cray"

cj to tannenbaum "what it do mike?....no ****...I'm there...send ross' whip"

Oh gawd, I hate Chris Johnson so much. Hated him in Tennessee too. He needs a superior OL to be effective. Please God No.

Yes...let's look at Chris Johnson behind bad guard play.
[video=youtube;A-12ZUK1Go4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-12ZUK1Go4[/video]

Highlight film? That's cute. Name a player in the NFL and you can find "highlight film".

Brandon Gibson is a TD machine!

FLIP.gif

He had over 800 yards last year and averaged 4.2 ypc, not bad production for a backup RB. He can still be a home run change of pace back. Give Ajayi the bulk and see what he can do

Truth. Some of these knuckleheads on this board would be pi$$ed if we signed Todd Gurley. CJ is a good, experienced back that put in some serious work in to resurrect his career. He had a very good year last year and would be an excellent compliment to Ajayi. I say go for it and draft his replacement.

Highlight film? That's cute. Name a player in the NFL and you can find "highlight film".

Brandon Gibson is a TD machine!

FLIP.gif
Yes a highlight film which was better than that one clip you showed.

Name a player who was not involved in a bad play??

Yes a highlight film which was better than that one clip you showed.

Name a player who was not involved in a bad play??

So be it. If someone wants to pander for a 30+ injury prone RB who ran out of gas in the 2nd half of the '15 year before breaking his leg, that's on them.

in all fairness gibson was having a really good camp with brady before his injury

Not very. This notion that Lamar Miller is Jesus is hilarious. I like him alot, wish him all the best of luck, but he didn't put us over the hump. Time to invest that money elsewhere.
If my GM delivered ANY RB at that money I'd be pretty pissed TBH, especially considering how bad the line is.

Really? me OTOH, looking at how terrible the Miami OL was/is and how misused Lamar was, would be thrilled to pick up someone with that kind of production without the benefit of much help and with so few miles on him. But different strokes for different folks as they say :idk:

Back
Top Bottom