Chris Johnson visiting Miami today | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson visiting Miami today

I knew we would scrape the bottom of the barrel, but damn

Yes a highlight film which was better than that one clip you showed.

Name a player who was not involved in a bad play??
0a37a406cf47005301590da9e81359a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

He had over 800 yards last year and averaged 4.2 ypc, not bad production for a backup RB. He can still be a home run change of pace back. Give Ajayi the bulk and see what he can do

Ronnie Hillman had over 800 yards, a 4.2 YPC and 7 TD's. And he's only 24 years old. So why isn't he the next best option? I don't understand this FO, unless they are first looking at CJ to lower the asking price for the true best remaining RB option.

Mike Tannenbaum has absolutely destroyed my interest in this franchise that I've rooted for since birth.

I love this fo! I feel abt Miller just like they do, we can get another player off the street to perform the same for far less! Haha, finally we have smart ppl running the team.

:shakeno: :bobdole: :shakeno: Please no, unless he is paying Miami to play in their team....and it helps the salary cap.

"Mike Tannenbaum KILLIN' it on the free agency front!"

(Doc Brown looks at the calendar)

"WAIT A SECOND! GREAT SCOTT! MARTY, WE TRAVELED TO THE FUTURE! IT'S 2016, NOT 2010! MIKE TANNENBAUM MUST HAVE STOWED AWAY IN OUR CAR AND IS MAKING ALL OF THESE TRANSACTIONS 6 YEARS AFTER HE THINKS HE'S MAKING THEM!"

doc-brown-620x350.jpg

I love this fo! I feel abt Miller just like they do, we can get another player off the street to perform the same for far less! Haha, finally we have smart ppl running the team.

This wreaks of a second account from a past banned or disgruntled poster.

Ronnie Hillman had over 800 yards, a 4.2 YPC and 7 TD's. And he's only 24 years old. So why isn't he the next best option? I don't understand this FO, unless they are first looking at CJ to lower the asking price for the true best remaining RB option.

Is Hillman the true best remaining option? Hillman is not a big back and was ineffective in the playoffs this year gaining only 54 yards on 32 carries.

This offseason has been comically bad. Seems like there's no plan in place whatsoever.

Starting to feel bad for Gase at this point.

In 2016, it's still a horrid contract

Not really. It's reality. It was meant to work this way. The NYG who aren't big FA spenders, utterly and completely disagree with you.

Back
Top Bottom