Christine Michael | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Christine Michael

Phinsfan93

Active Roster
Reaction score
Thoughts?

[video=youtube;l52K5QZ2OEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l52K5QZ2OEw[/video]

Good running back prospect, especially for this system. However, the stuff about him being in the doghouse and butting heads with Texas A&M coaching staff (which led to his being benched in favor of an inferior player) was proven out at the Combine when he overslept and missed his meetings with two teams.

This guy doesn't "get it".

damn...didn't know about missing meetings...that will hurt...on tape i've heard teams loved his east west shrine game and work week...terrific in the game

Does anyone have info if he overslept once causing him to miss two meetings or if he overslept twice? Everything I've read wasn't really clear. Some of the players were talking about how their days were going for 5 am til 1 am the next morning. I might look at this a little different than someone working 9 - 5, hanging out with his friends and missing an interview the next morning. If I was one of the teams that he missed the meetings with I might be upset. I doubt I would dismiss him if I was a team that liked what I saw on tape, liked what I saw at the combine and was pleased with our individual interview. For example if the Dolphins liked everything they saw and then found out he missed a meeting with the Jets I don't know that they would dismiss him for that alone.

I would still take him. They guy will grow up in camp.

4.50 220 lb back...not many of em in this class...carries that weight damn well... a lot of undersized or light backs in this class or slow...i'd take him in the 3rd round without hesitation

he looked text book in the shrine game...very impressed

He's one of those guys that makes you wonder if he'll be a better pro than college player. Has all the physical tools you look for but was never able to put it all together in college for whatever reason.

Does anyone have info if he overslept once causing him to miss two meetings or if he overslept twice? Everything I've read wasn't really clear. Some of the players were talking about how their days were going for 5 am til 1 am the next morning. I might look at this a little different than someone working 9 - 5, hanging out with his friends and missing an interview the next morning. If I was one of the teams that he missed the meetings with I might be upset. I doubt I would dismiss him if I was a team that liked what I saw on tape, liked what I saw at the combine and was pleased with our individual interview. For example if the Dolphins liked everything they saw and then found out he missed a meeting with the Jets I don't know that they would dismiss him for that alone.

He has a history of this type of behavior... which is why he has a history of being benched and suspended. He lost his job to Cyrus Gray when Sherman was there, and lost it again to Ben Malena under Sumlin. He's spent more time in the doghouse of both coaches than he's spent out of it.

Talented back though if he could ever get his priorities straight.

Back
Top Bottom