Cinderella Team in 2012? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cinderella Team in 2012?

Will the Dolphins be the Cinderella Team in 2012?

• Yes!

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • No!

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • Other...

Votes: 27 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see that happening this year, but it will happen before the Jets get back into the AFC championship game.

some day it will happen I guess, you are probably 3-4 coaches away from it but some day.

I am optimistic, but I cannot comment on being a Cinderella team. The coaching staff has the feel of being tremendous, but None of us have seen their impact on the roster. It is all WAGs at this point. I am very confident that Martin will stabilize the right side. This
single improvement will improve our offensive performance. I expect Clay to be a significant contributor. Is there enough improvement? I am not sure, but the future looks bright.

This sounds like last year with a bunch of homers who thought we were going to the playoffs...right before we went 0-7. It really doesn't matter how good the fools think this draft was...the other teams improved also...and we didn't improve any more than they did. Next year will only be slightly better than last year, and could be even worse if Tannehill starts.

Wow!, you are one negative comment after another. Don't give that realistic crap either. Just sickening to me.

Not this year, but some of the pieces are there. If the right additions are made next offseason, this team can be a "Cinderella" team.

2008 showed anything is possible, but who knows. Probably 9 wins. We have a fairly easy schedule.

if you look at how this team played the second half of last season, you cannot tell me that we dont have a chance. with henne gone i think it makes a huge difference esp if garrard or moore is playing well and starts for us.

A Cinderella year would definitely be an overachievement. This is still very much a 5-7 win team

I like how this team is being built. I see the team doing good this year. We play some weaker teams and our ole rivals.
If we do well at home and in our division snag some away games we could be .500, But I wouldnt be suprised if we lost some games close like last year.
I want to see this team be on top again. Cant wait for the Dolphins to be back in the PlayOffs.

couple things,

schedule easier out of the gate aside from Houston.
full offseason
teams wont have film to study and philbin likes to adjust (sparano doesnt know anything about that)
RT prob solved. Two home run hitting RB's. Team has upside. no doubt about it.

the key here is chemistry. If the WR's are better than expected, this team will win ten games on this schedule. I fully expect to give New England a serious ride this time around. We were beating them 21-0 on their turf at halftime. no way philbin lets that happen.

Back
Top Bottom