Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

for those who don't have their own opinions and need others to think for them they need to do stuff like that, I give my opinions. It's why I am not an average fan like you guys and why I don't post nonsense like you see in the post above your last post.

I knew I should've gone to NFL Knowledge School. ****ing parents always holding me back :ponder:

Although it is nothing more then half speed wearing shorts, Sanchez went 6-15 with three interceptions today. No, I want no part of Mark Sanchez and I suspect no fan base does. Of course there are a very few from one fan base still holding out hope.

Put Sanchez on the 2009 and 2010 Dolphins and we don't make the playoffs.

you are better than that, you know you can't look at minicamp #s. He was throwing to rookie FAs for the most part.

Put 2010 Sanchez on either of those phin teams and you make the playoffs. you didn't even compete those 2 years.

you are better than that, you know you can't look at minicamp #s. He was throwing to rookie FAs for the most part.

Put 2010 Sanchez on either of those phin teams and you make the playoffs. you didn't even compete those 2 years.
No because Henne and Sanchez were neck and neck as QBs. Sanchez had better coaching and the better team. As for the OTAs, the point I am making is that Sanchez ant afford this type of media circulation about poor performance. Should he beat out Smith, the fans in the stands will be calling very loudly for Smith at e first sign of trouble. Sanchez' fragile confidence probably cant handle that.

for those who don't have their own opinions and need others to think for them they need to do stuff like that, I give my opinions. It's why I am not an average fan like you guys and why I don't post nonsense like you see in the post above your last post.

Oh come off it. You ARE not above ANYBODY here. The only thing you have over anyone here is your OCD tendency to have the last word. The reason you don't post sources or stats is because you know more than half the time they can be used against you. Numbers may not always paint the whole picture, but they can paint a decent enough picture to give you an idea as to what was going on. If the numbers were ALWAYS wrong then they wouldn't even bother keeping records.

Vaark is correct though. Even if he did find the Jets version of himself over on TGG, most of them over there are all on the same page about Sanchez. I have been over there to see it for myself. They have you labeled as much of a homer as we do.

No because Henne and Sanchez were neck and neck as QBs. Sanchez had better coaching and the better team. As for the OTAs, the point I am making is that Sanchez ant afford this type of media circulation about poor performance. Should he beat out Smith, the fans in the stands will be calling very loudly for Smith at e first sign of trouble. Sanchez' fragile confidence probably cant handle that.

They were never neck and neck, sanchez was ahead of him by a wide margin.

I would hope the Jets aren't making a decision based on media reports or dopey fans.

Mark may be done here, he may need a change of scenery. We'll see.

Oh come off it. You ARE not above ANYBODY here. The only thing you have over anyone here is your OCD tendency to have the last word. The reason you don't post sources or stats is because you know more than half the time they can be used against you. Numbers may not always paint the whole picture, but they can paint a decent enough picture to give you an idea as to what was going on. If the numbers were ALWAYS wrong then they wouldn't even bother keeping records.

Vaark is correct though. Even if he did find the Jets version of himself over on TGG, most of them over there are all on the same page about Sanchez. I have been over there to see it for myself. They have you labeled as much of a homer as we do.

I don't view myself above anyone though obviously I am above the stalker vaark types of the board.

Most fans on MBs are average fans that don't think for themselves. Stats tell PART of the story, 95% of fans base their evaluations of QBs entirely off of out of context stats. I am not one of them, check the archives on here and see what I was saying about Daunte Culpepper when you guys got him. I told you guys he was nothing but a stat guy, I was bashed up and down while you guys were making SB reservations. It's about much more than stats which the average fan does not understand.

They were never neck and neck, sanchez was ahead of him by a wide margin.

I would hope the Jets aren't making a decision based on media reports or dopey fans.

Mark may be done here, he may need a change of scenery. We'll see.

I don't view myself above anyone though obviously I am above the stalker vaark types of the board.

Most fans on MBs are average fans that don't think for themselves. Stats tell PART of the story, 95% of fans base their evaluations of QBs entirely off of out of context stats. I am not one of them, check the archives on here and see what I was saying about Daunte Culpepper when you guys got him. I told you guys he was nothing but a stat guy, I was bashed up and down while you guys were making SB reservations. It's about much more than stats which the average fan does not understand.

By calling people average fans, you are most definitely putting yourself above everyone else. You think you are some sort of football messiah, that we should all just blindly take you at your word like it's gospel truth. And then when you are questioned, even when VIDEO evidence shown, you STILL say the other person is wrong.

By calling people average fans, you are most definitely putting yourself above everyone else. You think you are some sort of football messiah, that we should all just blindly take you at your word like it's gospel truth. And then when you are questioned, even when VIDEO evidence shown, you STILL say the other person is wrong.

Sorry if you take it that way.

I don't think people should take my word for it, I think the rock solid arguments I provide are enough but what I want to do is get people to think for themselves instead of relying on "experts" that barely watch the games and are usually trying to incite fans one way or the other.

when have I been shown video evidence on anything? obviously you have something specific in mind.

102qznr-1.jpg

i usually avoid this on going battle since I respect both guys but this was too funny :lol:

4 years ago when he posted it for the first time it may have been somewhat funny, today for the 746th time? not funny but he rarely is funny though he tries so hard.

3147cxk-1.jpg

ek4ynn-1.jpg

I'll interpret this as "imitation being the sincerest form of flattery" as I cyber-filed this restraining order several years ago after our resident homeristic Superfan continued hounding me all over the site including The Lounge and Depths of the Sea. I just hope it's not some warped, depraved sexual fixation (not that there's anything wrong with that). :idk: While he scores points on "originality" for the obsessive and dogged "Sanchez is/was/will ever be" more than a bottom-feeding QB despite all evidence-otherwise" defense, otherwise he's a copycat's copycat.

dg2nev-1.jpg

this is like OJ blaming Nicole and Ron Goldman. You may want to seek help. Everyone knows you stalk me. It's ok to admit you are one of my biggest fans.

au contraire my delusional and oblivious homeristic muse

Your grasp of reality is akin to superfans blaming the pass catchers for The Buttfumbler throwing into triple coverage, misreading defenses as badly as he did 4 seasons ago... and missing wide open receivers

...or Rex blaming strange feet for embarrassing his family and pimping his wife.

The difference is mark has had success, he helped us win 4 road playoff games and helped us nearly reach 2 SBs. Henne never even helped you into a playoff
Just as I predicted...... you bring this up.

I pose the same question.... WHY does it matter? So Sanchez played well in 4 games you mention. Does that make him a good QB? Does Sanchez blow or not? You know the answer to that.

The difference is mark has had success, he helped us win 4 road playoff games and helped us nearly reach 2 SBs. Henne never even helped you into a playoff
Just as I predicted...... you bring this up.

I pose the same question.... WHY does it matter? So Sanchez played well in 4 games you mention. Does that make him a good QB? Does Sanchez blow or not? You know the answer to that.

why wouldn't I bring this fact up? It matters b/c he has won big in this league, that is what you want out of your QB. The fantasy stats are nonsense, ask Houston fans how happy they are w/ Matt Schaub. It's hard to find a QB top win with in January, the Jets have one and whatever team gets him after we let him go they will have one. Miami didn't have one in henne and Jax doesn't have one in Henne. He'll look good from time to time but you aren't winning anything w/ him. You guys had playoff caliber talent w/ him too by the way. Jax doesn't but you guys did.

Back
Top Bottom