Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

The difference is mark has had success, he helped us win 4 road playoff games and helped us nearly reach 2 SBs. Henne never even helped you into a playoff

why wouldn't I bring this fact up? It matters b/c he has won big in this league, that is what you want out of your QB. The fantasy stats are nonsense, ask Houston fans how happy they are w/ Matt Schaub. It's hard to find a QB top win with in January, the Jets have one and whatever team gets him after we let him go they will have one. Miami didn't have one in henne and Jax doesn't have one in Henne. He'll look good from time to time but you aren't winning anything w/ him. You guys had playoff caliber talent w/ him too by the way. Jax doesn't but you guys did.

Correction. We want a franchise QB. Which includes winning in big games. The QB you tout, which none of us want or think of as a franchise QB, has been to a couple big games but that is all.

You need to understand that when zero, I mean ZERO, analysts, commentators, smart football fans and scouts think that Sanchez is a franchise QB your arguments lose all credence. Not only do they lose credence but you look like a fool for trying to convince everyone that you are smarter than EVERYONE that thinks hes a **** QB.

GET REAL

winning div rd games isn't big? 4 road playoff games are not big? They aren't the biggest but they certainly are big.

winning div rd games isn't big? 4 road playoff games are not big? They aren't the biggest but they certainly are big.

Don't care. Try responding to my last point. Actually instead of responding, scour the internet for someone worth a damn, who shares the same opinion as you regarding Sanchez. I'll be waiting... For every one you find, if you find any, I'll get 10 that say the opposite.

Until then, you'll remain a "know-it-all" homer who likes to argue with people...

Don't care. Try responding to my last point. Actually instead of responding, scour the internet for someone worth a damn, who shares the same opinion as you regarding Sanchez. I'll be waiting... For every one you find, if you find any, I'll get 10 that say the opposite.

Until then, you'll remain a "know-it-all" homer who likes to argue with people...

You'll find a lot more than ten for every one. Close to 100 for every one. Mark Sanchez is objectively a bad quarterback. 99% of NFL fans will agree with that. Now that the Jets have drafted Geno Smith, even the vast majority of Jets fans no longer feel compelled to defend him.

Sorry if you take it that way.

I don't think people should take my word for it, I think the rock solid arguments I provide are enough but what I want to do is get people to think for themselves instead of relying on "experts" that barely watch the games and are usually trying to incite fans one way or the other.

when have I been shown video evidence on anything? obviously you have something specific in mind.

Giants Super Bowl. Mario Manningham catch.

Big in terms of having success yes. They weren't good enough either time to get to the SB so it's irrelevant at this point.

Look at my Spurs. Western Finals last year up 2-0 and they blow it. Up 2-0 now. If they blow it then it was a good two-year run but it's still irrelevant b/c the goal isn't to just make the WCF.

None of those people can see with their trusted eyes. They've all average fans.

guys like Dilfer and Simms have been very complimentary in the past, Namath came out and supported him the other day but all of that doesn't matter. I use my EYES, I don't need others to tell me how to think. I suggest you try it.

Giants Super Bowl. Mario Manningham catch.

It wasn't a catch, sorry I know the rule and you don't.

It was proven, I quoted the official NFL rulebook. I have seen similar plays called incomplete a thousand times. Like I said at the time I think it should be a catch, it's a bad rule but it is a rule and based on the rulebook it should have been incomplete.

guys like Dilfer and Simms have been very complimentary in the past, Namath came out and supported him the other day but all of that doesn't matter. I use my EYES, I don't need others to tell me how to think. I suggest you try it.

It wasn't a catch, sorry I know the rule and you don't.

Gotta love how a guy who says his eyes never lie to him, but clearly doesn't know a catch when he sees one. It's even funnier how he says we are all jealous of the of the Jets' success, but clearly can't over come his own jealousy to admit that it was a catch.
AnimatedHomerJetsgif-1.jpg

Gotta love how a guy who says his eyes never lie to him, but clearly doesn't know a catch when he sees one. It's even funnier how he says we are all jealous of the of the Jets' success, but clearly can't over come his own jealousy to admit that it was a catch.
[/IMG]

Gotta love a guy who never contributes to the forum except to whine about me.

I give the Giants all the credit in the world, they played great that postseason but it still wasn't a catch. They may have won anyway but I'm not goig to admit something that isn't true b/c some fans don't know the rulebook which I clearly posted last year when we were debating it. I am not interested in debating it again, just read those old posts.

I give the Giants all the credit in the world, they played great that postseason but it still wasn't a catch. They may have won anyway but I'm not goig to admit something that isn't true b/c some fans don't know the rulebook which I clearly posted last year when we were debating it. I am not interested in debating it again, just read those old posts.

Right. I never contribute. I put more work into this site than your trolling ass! I may not post a lot, but I have put WAY more hours of work into this site than your pathetic ass!!!

It was proven, I quoted the official NFL rulebook. I have seen similar plays called incomplete a thousand times. Like I said at the time I think it should be a catch, it's a bad rule but it is a rule and based on the rulebook it should have been incomplete.

No. Not proven. If it was proven it wouldn't have been a catch.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

So when people disagree with you it's b/c they're either average fans who know nothing or they're someone who never contributes.

At this point it's becoming interesting to me how you've last so long on this site. It's one thing to contribute to discussions and to give opinions. It's another to go completely against everyone here in any topic.

Right. I never contribute. I put more work into this site than your trolling ass! I may not post a lot, but I have put WAY more hours of work into this site than your pathetic ass!!!

doing what? posting graphics? who cares. This board is nothing w/o the discussions and I am MUCH more valuable than someone who just whines like a schoolgirl about me on a daily basis.

No. Not proven. If it was proven it wouldn't have been a catch.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

So when people disagree with you it's b/c they're either average fans who know nothing or they're someone who never contributes.

At this point it's becoming interesting to me how you've last so long on this site. It's one thing to contribute to discussions and to give opinions. It's another to go completely against everyone here in any topic.

People can disagree all they want, I don't bash those that know the game. I may disagree but they bring up valid points, the ones I bash(the ones that bash me) are the ones that spew nonsense and have no idea what they are talking about.

The sad thing is if you actually read my posts you'll find I am right much more often than I am wrong and I rarely post anything that can incite folks. I will give an example, I praise Zach Thomas as a really good player but b/c I don't slobber all over him and call him a HOFer(which I don't think he is) it means to you guys that I am bashing him. I post honest, educated opinions. if people can't handle it that is their problem. These discussions are supposed to be fun but they always turn b/c of whiny posters who can't deal w/a Jet fan who knows what he is talking about.

Back
Top Bottom