CJ Stroud 2023 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Stroud 2023

Hebert_C12

Active Roster
Reaction score
I followed this kid closely at the end of last year & he's dripping with raw talent. If we do end up riding Tua for another year & doesn't work out, I definitely would have Stroud on my radar.. given that his performance does escalates next year. Give me your thoughts..

We would probably need to have the #1 pick to get him, but i do agree he looks extremely talented.

He struggled early but once he got comfortable he played better. Ironically he may get the same knock as Tua of having the best WR corp in the country.

I followed this kid closely at the end of last year & he's dripping with raw talent. If we do end up riding Tua for another year & doesn't work out, I definitely would have Stroud on my radar.. given that his performance does escalates next year. Give me your thoughts..
The impressive thing about stroud was that the first month of the season was very rocky for him. OSU fans wanted the other qbs to take over after the pregon and Tulsa games.

Once he got healthy and trusted his ability more the guy just took off. Showed a lot of character for a 19 year old to keep his composure despite OSU fans complaining he sucked. The one major thing he needs to work on is not hesitating. He made some strides but he would miss some plays because he just didn't trust himself to make that play.

Hes looked pretty dang good, however, what OSU QB hasn’t looked good for several years in a row now…and, which of those has done anything in the NFL? I don’t like their system and don’t think those guys get next level ready playing there. Their stats seemed inflated to me. Personally, I need to see a LOT more than what he’s shown so far before I would take him early round 1. Just my opine.

Back
Top Bottom